Have you ever overheard your parents boning?

haha spring chickens, i must remember that lol

i never heard them, but one morning i came (how old was i? 10 maybe? dunno) to their room and my father pulled the blanket over my mother who was naked. i wasnt disgusted or anything but well...it was quite traumatic all the same lololers lolipooppers

We were on holiday and I walked into me mum and dads bedroom and me mum had just her nickers on with the curlies poking out either side. It was not a good experience

When i was about 12, I was awoken by what I thought was a wolf growling..... you know it wasn't, it was the noise of love coming from my mum and dad's room.
:yell:

Mick Moss said:
Has your dad got a big nob then?

He might have, I dunno, he's dead, just like my mother. So it's easy to go naked at home cause I've got only half of the family to put up with :) But it's not a myth, ffs, your home should be the place where you are free.

Some people go to nude beaches, I think there's nothing wrong with that either, though I've never been to any. I somehow stopped caring about beaches :(

hmm well i dont care either in fact. just no one cares, like martha says.

well we dont get naked to show off eh :p just when we take a shower, then we dont care that the others are around.

blackeyed said:
actually i used to have a friend in school whose family knacked off around the house....i always thought it was weird like, but guess thats just my stiff upper lip....
You with a stiff upper lip :D sounds unbelievable :p