Have you ever overheard your parents boning?

Sometimes my parents would send my older brother and I away to my aunt's house for a weekend when I was a pre-teen. This would usually be short notice, too...I don't even want to imagine...My friend told me that she found a book in her parents' room that said banging in a son or daughter's bed when they are away adds spice to the love life *barf*

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Sometimes my parents would send my older brother and I away to my aunt's house for a weekend when I was a pre-teen. This would usually be short notice, too...I don't even want to imagine...My friend told me that she found a book in her parents' room that said banging in a son or daughter's bed when they are away adds spice to the love life *barf*

bleed_black_orchid says: your from Runcorn aren't you...

MoonsOfJupiter said:

:erk:

Yeah but Id be a bit pissed off if my mum n dad shagged in my bed.. imagine if you found a damp patch?!

I dont think I could shag in my mum n dads bed either it would jus be way too weird?!

bleed_black_orchid said:
Yeah but Id be a bit pissed off if my mum n dad shagged in my bed.. imagine if you found a damp patch?!

I dont think I could shag in my mum n dads bed either it would jus be way too weird?!
Your right there , i would hate the the thought of bed dancin around me ma an da's puabs :ill: and stale cum patchers