Have You Ever Seen Beseech Live?

yeah .. this years 666 underground festival in vienna, austria
was cool gig with lots o´ ppl there but most of them obviously didn´t know beseech .... no movement in the crowd ... band did a great job not to get frustrated by these wrecks hehehe
well, we enjoyed the gig very much and now wait for the next one!!!! come guys, tell us something about your upcoming tour :)=

Seen Beseech play live?

Yes 6 times now and will try to see them lots of more times.

1:st time: At Kashmir a local pub in Borås. With there old lineup with Jörgen but without any female vocals at all. At this time they only had material from ....from a bleeding heart and missing female vocals.
Wasnt that greate to be honest but was nice to hear youre favorite songs.

2:nd time: At Kashmir again now with female vocals and a few new songs that they hadnt relised. Alot better then last a few misses here and there but was a good consert (belive some of the video of Rainbowman was recorded this day)

3:rd time: Cronan a smal bar in Gothenburg. They had relised there album Black Emotions bu now. Me and my pal was there early and heard that someone was warming up but since it still was closed we moved on an came back a few hours later.
They sure took there time before they decided to get on stage and there wasnt really that many there but damn they rocked. Remebering the previus conserts with Beseech it was hard to think they ever sounded like they did the 1:st time we saw em.
They was awsome this evening think they should warm up like this all the time.

4:th time: Kåren Gothenburg a little bigger place then I ever seen them on before but this time they was special guests with Theater of Tradigy and Lacuna Coil playing after them. They only got 30 mins on them to play a sertain amount of songs and to manage to play the best from Bleeing Heart they had to speed up the songs abit some didnt fit some was even better this way. All and all a good consert would have wanted to see more here but that wasnt what the arangers thougt we wanted to listen to.

5:th time: Back at Kashmir in Borås. Now with a Eric as male vocals and after Sould Highway been relised. Was fun to see them now here they started to get the crowd going alot something that one didnt see to often in the past.

6:th time: Underground in Gothenburg. There drummer was away of personal reasons so they had lended someone in to take his place. Well this consert is abit special of sevral reasons. Now they played abit together and even thow they was nervus before they played greate was alot of fun seeing them and jumping around in the crowd. They was all active on stage something one hadnt seen before and all getting the crowd going. Was an awseom consert I can say that.
Reason for this one beeing special well no1. Me and my friend always while at Beseech conserts yelled 'MOONRIDE' when the end was getting near but we hadnt heard it yet. Now after doing this 5 times Robert had asked me on ICQ what song I would like to hear most and ofcusre I say Moonride. So after playing varius songs I hear Eric say 'Now its time for an old classic. MOONRIDE' well what can I say FUCKING AWSOME!
Reason no2. Then after the consert I got time to speak to most of them and just chill for a while damn thise guys are not only good at makeing good music but damn nice aswell.

Im still waiting to get a 7:th look at them.

I have been to the same 6 shows as Urgluf. I dont remember seeing this "Urgluf"-guy around on any of the shows.

Waiting for the 7th Beseech concert i will settle with the Lacuna Coil-consert in Gothenburg/Sweden tonight.