How would you describe Beseech music!

beseecher

Nov 21, 2001
www.beseech.net
Hello Robert Beseech here, always interesting to hear from listeners how they categorize music.
How would you decribe Beseech music?
Compare the differences of styles from the first album "from a bleeding heart" (Metalblade, 1998) and "Black emotions" (Pavement Music, 2000)...
/Robert

On '...from a bleeding heart' you used alot of accustic gitarrs with a harder sound with abit of old metallica influences. This album beeing very even you will have a hard time picking out one favorite all the songs are at an even greate level

'Black emotions' here you experimented abit more using more differant songs and here you get 3-4 favorite songs there are totaly awsome and a few that have to do with the level of just greate, here going more to a molodic and not as hard as the first.

As for the 3 demos that I hope show up on youre comming album youre going keeping youre melodic sound mixed with some hard sounds and Im really looking forward to this record.

Yeah, quite hard job!
I´m listening to Endless waters right now and yeah, thats a great song! My first impression was - hey, they know "The Mission" and the like bands.

I like the melodic sound u show with the 3 new demos. The mixture of slow, dark masculine sound with light female voice sounds pretty nice. The whole seems slow, semi-heavvy with trash-drums and is dark-mooded as it should be imo hehehe
As long as u continue doing this sound I´ll love u

Hello,
It's quite impossible for me to describe Beseech (or any other band) and to get a definition of what kin of music they're playing.
I'd only say that I love their music and it makes me feel good from the first album till the second one. I haven't got any preference and I'm looking forward to the next one (and the live gig too)
Best regards
Nathalie:)