Have you heard of the band Son Of Science?

Gains

New Metal Member
May 18, 2007
I just recently came across this band on myspace. They have a new vocalist, Leon Muria. I really like his tone and resonance. "The Path" is a great song. Future Prog Power USA act??? Maybe???

www.myspace.com/sonofscience

Actually, yeah, I have heard of them, the lead guitarist books the band VONFRICKLE who are amazing! I actually brought VONFRICKLE to Minnesota last year and Sons of Science was supposed to come with, but had to cancel at the last minute. I love good prog rock ...

I've heard of them. A friend of mine used to play guitar for them. Now he doesn't, but he hasn't said why. I'm not going to press. I can only assume things just didn't work out (obviously.)

Good band though.

Actually, yeah, I have heard of them, the lead guitarist books the band VONFRICKLE who are amazing! I actually brought VONFRICKLE to Minnesota last year and Sons of Science was supposed to come with, but had to cancel at the last minute. I love good prog rock ...

:OMG: really? they were gonna be in Minnesota! When!!??!! i mean i love these guys, only found them recently but would be so cool if they playing in the US, i'd travel anywhere to see them!

LaDy InSaNe x