Have you seen the 2010 version of We are the world?

Producer: Use auto tune on EVERYONE, even on trained singers that don't need it. Also, make sure you throw it through EZMIX!

HAHA

also I totally agree with the irony of lil wayne singing about peace and love , then going on his album and mumbling about killing everyone ... also isn;t that guy going to jail in like 5 minutes for gun possession:zombie:

Saw this a few weeks ago on Youtube, me and my brother couldn't stop laughing ... what the fuck was Wyclef doing here with the yelling ? And why is Vince Vaughn in there?

lol, Wyclef is from Haiti, I guess. So they let his yodeling take the spotlight.

MJ's takes were so tight, there was practically phase cancellation.

The song still sucks
sp-hippies.jpg

Producer: Use auto tune on EVERYONE, even on trained singers that don't need it. Also, make sure you throw it through EZMIX!

That was the main thing that bothered me, WTF is up with the autotune on the weel trained vocalists needing autotune. Jamie Foxx is a god damned tool, so is T-Pain.

Beyond that the new version is dull compared to the original, they got into it more, projected more

jamie foxx is an idiot
can't act
can't produce
needs to fuck off

yeah I SAW COLLATERAL TOO
when tom cruise out acts you, you know its time to give up

jamie foxx is an idiot
can't act
can't produce
needs to fuck off

yeah I SAW COLLATERAL TOO
when tom cruise out acts you, you know its time to give up

he shouldn't be allowed to mix music. I would take it that it was his dumb ass that added the fucking rap breakdown at the end, MJ is rolling over in his grave from that. No wonder he did't want to be black.