Have you touched Anathema?

pistol_pete said:
great result for the 'pool today[/color]

:D

richard_hughes270.jpg

now you come to ask it, i realise i have been blindly screaming a bunch of possible nonesense :erk: - hate it when that happens...

man devil and god are closely linked, monkey symbolic of man on a grand scale - all linked together through one of those number rhymes like 3,6,9 the goose drank the wine, the moneky chewed tabacco on the three something line, the line broke and the monkey got choked and they all lived together in a little rowing boat *clap* *clap*

hmm......i think i just further exemplified singing shite....i blame my mother

pistol_pete said:
ah your that girl eh

i'll send you a copied version for half the price he's chargin!!!!
what do you mean 'that girl' ??????
ah ill pay full - its not fair to rip em off like - especially with them being a relatively new and that....i dont mind ripping off the old timers like anathema like ;) :lol:

blackeyed said:
what do you mean 'that girl' ??????
ah ill pay full - its not fair to rip em off like - especially with them being a relatively new and that....i dont mind ripping off the old timers like anathema like ;) :lol:
he was saying a girl from this board was in touch, reckoned i was doin some good advertising.

pistol_pete said:
he was saying a girl from this board was in touch, reckoned i was doin some good advertising.
yeah he said that to me (aint you a good mate then eh?!) love green million miles and i love some of their old stuff like fists of steel and that (which i was lucky enough to download before he changed the mp3s on site) could get the ep till now though been on me bum broke like

somnium_in_tenebris said:
guys dont be surprised or *nag* about the thread.its so obvious it stinks from irony(well intended tho) :)
yeah i had noticed - that why i posted that first comment, duncan strikes me as being the ironic type, but things were getting a little out of hand back there - thought id point it out politely like....not that its my place or anything...i just say alot of things most places like (shut up claire ffs)