Have you touched Anathema?

blackeyed said:
yeah i had noticed - that why i posted that first comment, duncan strikes me as being the ironic type, but things were getting a little out of hand back there - thought id point it out politely like....not that its my place or anything...i just say alot of things most places like (shut up claire ffs)
;) hehehe :D why shut up,this board needs more girl talking,to outfun the hard-ass men:ill: lol:Spin:

btw Placebo rules.one of me fave bands right from the first moment:worship:

somnium_in_tenebris said:
;) hehehe :D why shut up,this board needs more girl talking,to outfun the hard-ass men:ill: lol:Spin:

btw Placebo rules.one of me fave bands right from the first moment:worship:
i like you :) the fems are ace on this board - im usually scared of other birds on forums lol....but yeah i do yabber on a fair deal. some of its shit, some of its borderline interesting

blackeyed said:
i like you :) the fems are ace on this board - im usually scared of other birds on forums lol....but yeah i do yabber on a fair deal. some of its shit, some of its borderline interesting
:wave: hehee i like them girls here as well.usually i dont like girls*tomboy*but here there is humour and brains:worship:

Allan said:
Come on all you Anathema huggers, I know you're there.

Don't be afraid of the groupie tag.
OK, OK! i admit it! i've touched quite a few ppl from this board:oops: (the famous cedar! the great mehdi(rip)! ....).... and i looooooved it!!!!! :tickled:

still a few on my list tho:loco:

Don Corleone said:
aye thats interesting. when and where?

by the way dunc, may i pm you an interview about electronic music? it's gonna appear in a magazine here in turkey...we're preparing an article for an issue of an art magazine here. please?

a few years ago, I had vomit on my pants.
Yeah, pm or email to me, cheers!

sol83 said:
i have. do i get free entrance to heaven? that'd be cool...
I was in west virginia the other day, and there was a church with a big sign outside saying "Free trip to heaven, details inside"..haha

blackeyed said:
so us boyz here are just stupid. thanks a lot claire. :(