Haven on Picture Disc

Uhh, I think I had heard there were some of them made, but HOW MANY? I have no idea. But if my memory serves me right (which would be quite a miracle anyways), there were 1000 of those picture-albums made of The Gallery. So, one could think that there's about as many ones of Haven.

You should all stop asking these difficult questions and instead ask only easy ones, like "why does Nicklasson look like a drunken sailor on many pictures?"

-Villain (frustrated DT-encyclopedist)

Originally posted by Villain
You should all stop asking these difficult questions and instead ask only easy ones, like "why does Nicklasson look like a drunken sailor on many pictures?"
-Villain (frustrated DT-encyclopedist)

Too easy: he is:)

nope...
haven on digipack is and edition of Haven on a digipack package (some kind of cardboard) instead of the normal jewelcase.
A picture disk is a vinyl but with something printed directly on the vinyl. On the haven case it's printed directly on the vinyl the cover of the album.
So the digipack is a cd and the picture disk is a vinyl. So the picture disk is just to "decorate" not to be played really (even it can be played of course)
suppose is clear enogh!

hey Niklas....are a PicDisk from "any" of the album or just with Haven????
just want to know if I have to save more money or not :p

I _think_ that all the albums except for "Skydancer" have
been pressed in picture LP format as well, but I'm not 100%
sure. It's possible that "Projector" just got printed as a
regular LP and not a picture disc - try checking with Century
Media.

Originally posted by Hedon
...is limited to 1000 copies as far as I know. Same
thing with all other LP versions of our albums.

Hey, who quessed it right! :D

CM-website is a very bad place to check anything out. I confirm that there are picture discs of at least The Gallery and The Mind's I (and Haven of course), but I dunno about Projector...

-Villain

So, I guess I have a rare item so to speak! I picked it up from a vendor that I know that is selling our CDs! Thanks for the info Niklas! have not heard from you, where have you been hiding!!!!

ruinandmisery/ Lilitu:loco: