Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Nay!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
I don't like picture vinyls. I'd much rather have a regular vinyl with the nice cover art and all (as opposed to a pic disc in just a plastic sleeve)... Unfortunately, it seems I am alone in the whole wide world with this opinion.... or?

My vote fell on Yay!
I really love picture discs. The one I'm most proud of are my Jump in the Fire shaped picture disc, the first pressing, with Metallica ;)

I love picture discs cause I like to hang them on the walls,looks cool and with a beautiful artwork its an eyecatcher for your room
ist sad that dt have only for haven a picture disc
and the disc for the minds eye I never find
the same´s with the gallery with his amazing wahlin cover

Originally posted by solefald
why does my fucking avatar not work???
who can I reduce a picture to 60x60 pixels???
please help me!!!

Use Adobe Photoshop or Paint (if you have to) to resize the image to 60 pixels. Then upload it to the server.

Make sure to choose "yes" after you upload it, as the option switches back to the smiley faces after you do that. I hope this makes sense, even if I'm sure it doesn't.

Are we talking about picture disc CDs or vinyls. I can't give my opinion of vinyl discs as I have never had one. I have no vinyl players and I tend to use the discs as frisbees. :)

Another YAY here.....personally I don't like vinyls, no handy, no quallity, not much point on them....I know people who love them :rolleyes: but well some people still like 286 becuase they're cozy (ehem ehem)
Now picture discs, are just for decoration, don't think many people who buy them doesn't have the album on cd aswell...but well many weird people out there....it could be worse....

NAY!!
I love vinyls,but the picture ones really piss me off...they are kinda meaningless to me as i don't like hanging my records on the walls....and above all they are mainly just a disc in a "bag" (or how it is called anyway),no booklets,no cover....troublesome....
let alone that their sound quality is not the best around....
:bah:

(of course my precious Ulver pic discs are an exception :rolleyes: )