Haven

ok, ok, maybe i didn't read all your posts of the past three years with unfailing attention.;)

i'll surely try the path you pointed. as for the mp3 issue, i dload a lot of them and don't feel the tiniest bit guilty about it: if i like a band, i buy their stuff. if i don't like them enough, either i don't buy their stuff and i don't get to hear it, or i don't buy their stuff and hear some mp3. they don't lose a penny over me.
besides, i've bought so many copies of dt records over the years (for presents and such) that niklas could probably be interested in a life-size poster of good old rahvin hanging on his bedroom wall. ;)

rahvin.

I think Dark Tranquillity have moved too much away from their faster, more varied style, but still, 'Haven' is a mighty work of art. Especially "Fabric", the most popular party song among my friends for some while now. Amazing.

projector seemed varied enough to me. you couldn't exactly call it fast-paced, though...

after all, midtempos are quite ok for my tastes, unless the band actually starts winking too much at the melodic gothic metal scene, that got boring long before projector was out anyway.

rahvin.

do the same with mp3 :)
I'm buying more albums than I ever thought thanx to mp3.
I've got into so many amazing bands thanx to mp3 that other way I wouldn't that I can't really count myself!
some of them are Vintersorg, Opeth, Amon Amarth, Finntroll....and guess what, I've bought all their cd's even I've got them previously on mp3 :)
and I do too, IRC and ftp to get my mp3
Oh! and yet another big YES, new blind guardian song it's just amazing to the top of my ass :)
fv