Projector or Haven?

I say PROJECTOR THE BEST ALBUM EVER!!!!!
and my absolute favorite cd(I have it 3x)
the most emotional death metal album ever
this is why I love DARK TRANQUILLITY(And because of DD too)
haven is wonderfull,a masterpiece,harder than projector but the emotional of the clean vocals lacks a little bit on this cd(but I love it 2)

Haven was my first contact with Dark Tranquillity and I loved it. Still do. I when I heard Projector it took some time to get used to the, for me, "new" sound, but I love Projector as much as Haven now. Point to all this? Can't choose between the two...

can only be projector, because in itself the cd was something outstanding, unique. im my eye haven tried to blend this style with the dt roots, going back to more growled vocals while staying with a lot of keyboard parts. it is an agreeable blend, but i think the two originating styles as seen by themselves work better on their own. so, on a short note: projector.

I'd say Haven and Projector, they are the only ones I listened by Dark Tranquility... I just dont like a song or two that are some kind of remix..the rest is OK

By the way, take care everyone in this forum:)

I was going to vote for Projector, because the melodies mixed with the strength takes projector to the maximum devotion by my side. But considering that the average of ppl has voted for Projector as the best album... I vote for Fear Of The Dark, with the right permission of the moderators and giving my personal thanx to God and my mum. Thanx for listening.

|ng.