Haven't around much ....

DumbAss

Supreme Ruler of the Sofa
Sep 20, 2005
Montreal
I will not be posting at this form anymore. Might stalk every now and again though. There are a lot of cool people here and wish everyone the best!
Just wanted to say Zivjeli from Croatia, enchanté from Montreal and later Bitches from Halifax!

IMG_0774.jpg

Dear DUMBASS,
Sorry to call u such a name, but that is all that i know of u ( does it came across too harsh??)

Happy lurking!!:p

I am not going anywhere. I do not use facebook, google plus, or twitter. I know I lack the tastes musically that some of you have, but I am still a fan all the same.

Cheers !

I'm just lurking about, occasionally leaving a message to point out that... I'm just lurking about.

I'm on facebook, but to be honest I find following Anthrax (and several other bands) on there to be a bit pointless. Firstly, most of the updates are a bit uninteresting. Secondly, reading the comments that the fans leave on there feels slightly mind numbing...

I guess the death of discussion boards = the death of online music discussion. There's not much discussion going on on facebook, but mostly people doing "shout outs" with caps lock activated at all times.

Oh, and the occasional "I liked them better with John" sort of comment.

The band,s fb and official website are as slow as this mb guys. Death of mb is one thing, slow news day/week/month is another. It's almost December....sheesh..can feel the cold wind coming...