Forum??? Re-revisited

I don't know whether to laugh or cry! You people are nuts!
I'm sorry for calling the attractive woman a chick. I was just blinded by her beauty. And for the record I'm also married. I didn't know I wasn't allowed to appreciate a pretty lady with wonderful cheek bones and striking eyes.
Where are all my old friends? Dogfacedgod, are you out there?
I guess I'm a newbie again!

Reactions: Tee
ledmag said:
metal god>>>yeah yeah yeah...whatever you say. Im not looking bakc for some jerk i dont even remember. And i fi said i was jerking around, then t ake for it what i said you dip shit. Your not even a memory. That means your not important.

as far as everyone jumping on me.....when did they STOP? EYah, i thought as much. THEY DIDNT. Are they going to? Not as long as i come here they AINT. Im i gonna stop cumin here...? NOPE. SO, if i cramp your style....GOOD. If you dont like it, you know what you can do...LEAVE AND DONT COME BACK.

the infant thing, ok, you may have some grounds to stand on there...or let me restate that, you could haev had some grounds to stand on there, but you inturn act as a baby yourself. SO sweep your own back door, clean your own porch, burn your own bridges down, before you set fire to someone elses. If your going to to try to act the muture deal and all.

See where i found ya...NOWHERE.
After reading your post again I noticed you really can't spell!
Not just an occasional fuck-up either. Damn the Kentucky school system! Damn it to HELL!!!
Now go back to tending the sheep.

The original crew from the old board left a long time ago M77. When I came back from being away for a long time I asked the same thing.

Wow, someone remembered me, though, in all honesty, I have no clue who you are, though I've seen you around. Details, man, (or woman), details!

(This is referring to Kon16ov)

a guy... said:
The original crew from the old board left a long time ago M77. When I came back from being away for a long time I asked the same thing.
Oh well, they probably didn't feel like signing up when they switched to the new board. It took me forever to get off my ass and do it. Lazy ass that I am!
Hope nobody's taking all this shit too seriously. I know every time I post I'm just fanning the flames. Just some good old evil fun, no?

metalgod77 said:
Oh well, they probably didn't feel like signing up when they switched to the new board.

You don't have to - just saying

We pick names at random

Kon16ov said:
OOooh! My turn!!! It's funny...been here for almost 2 years...all that asked me to come (avoiding obvious bad puns) was the call of the Nevermore. Well, that, and I wanted to know more about opinions of 42147....

Thanks, then. I agree with you more than you know. I disagree with you more than you know. That's just the way life is... If everyone agreed with me, it'd be an awfully boring, if not convenient, life.

See, SOMEONE thinks I'm hot. (tongue firmly in cheek)
When did I "dog' you? *scratches head* Whatever, man. MG77 insulted you as well as the board...that includes me...and, I am a pyro, to boot, so you know......

Nope, it wasnt your turn. I was bringing it up, kind of a 'what did you mean by that'. ANd you explained it.

metalgod77 said:
After reading your post again I noticed you really can't spell!
Not just an occasional fuck-up either. Damn the Kentucky school system! Damn it to HELL!!!
Now go back to tending the sheep.

Sure, i do haev a problem with spelling. Always have. BUT, after re reading the thing, its all typoes you fucking bozo.

and your still calling us infants and dumbasses? WHile your making fun of KY?

yeah, i thought as much