Having some vodka here

SO you like vodka- have you tried the always solid Stolichnaya- I've always enjoyed that national polish vodka wyrobadowa I think is how you say it, strong ass shit. There is a old stlye of Russian Hunters Vodka, called Starka that is quite good- yet it really is nothing like vodka- more like brandy really.
The good thing about vodka- is usually one does not get much of a hangovev due to its clarity.

I must disagree, I live across the river from Kentucky, and love love whisky, Jack Daniels contains few if any complexities, and is best in mixed drinks only. If you want real whisky- first cuz its cheaper ,try Makers mark for its smoothness and consistency- Next if youve got the money and like bourbon- go for Bookers True Barrel Bourbon or Pappy Van Winkels 20 year and older bourbon- expensive but the best american whisky made.
The good thing about living next to Kentucky is the fact that I can go to a number of Bourbon tastings- usually 20 - 45 bucks- Yet I usually fall back on Makers Mark or in a real pinch JB. As for Jack - Gentleman Jack aint bad, but its really expensive- jack is the worst generic whisky period.

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Opeth on the radio! The Night And The Silent Water :headbang:

I'm eating pizza! Gonna drink water soon :eek:

OPETH ON THE RADIO?!?!?!??! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! Not in a million years would Opeth ever be on the radio here... you are lucky.

Oh and... about Tang... funny thing i was talking to Whoregasm about Tang the other day. I am also an addict.

ive never heard opeth on the radio, but there is this college station here that plays a lot of good stuff. only 2 hours a day though is the metal show. ive heard tons of death metal and un-radio-friendly songs like the DT's glass prison and stuff...