Hints, tips?

Anssi

The Journalist
Apr 17, 2001
Finland
Visit site
It´s about girl at the college, I had known since the beginning of autumn...
Three weeks ago, in the last party before us journalism students moved away from the college for our work practice period she "made a move" on me. I had always liked her, although never known her extremely well and never thought I´d end up having a romance with her, but we´ve had common friends.
At first I paniced since I didn´t have a clue what to do next and I didn´t realize she´d be interested in me (hell, I´m not sure if anyone´s been interested in me before I started this college in a new enviroment and met new people), what to say to her next morning, etc. but to my cowards luck, the work practice began and I got the change to "run away" from the college. I did mail her and I even saw her and talked to her just before I left, so I got things sorted out rather nicely. Now we´ve been mailing, calling and sending text messages for almost three weeks everyday and on saturday I´ll be heading back there to see her. And the campus is still almost empty with everybody on their winter holidays.

I wonder if you have any good tips when I go to see her. I´ve been thinking of a single red rose and a bottle of wine maybe? Too korny? :D
She´s told me she´ll be waiting and will bake me something nice, so what do you suppose would go nicely together with homemade bakings?

Originally posted by Anssi
I wonder if you have any good tips when I go to see her. I´ve been thinking of a single red rose and a bottle of wine maybe? Too korny? :D
She´s told me she´ll be waiting and will bake me something nice, so what do you suppose would go nicely together with homemade bakings?

wow,this sounds so romantic :cry:
well i am a failure at giving tips...so i won't give any
just follow your heart :)
have a wonderful time!!!

Thanks, I suppose it´ll go just fine.
We´re all just human afterall, so I suppose there´s no need to worry, just be yourself.
Hell, I´m giving myself tips! :lol:

Originally posted by ~Zeanra~

:lol: :lol: Errmm...I'd rather wait for 10 years and have a licence for a shotgun...just in case....:rolleyes: :p

I was just trying to be nice, and what do I get for that? Nothing but mockery!:cry: :cry: :lol:
(I wonder why that sounds so familiar?):lol:

Originally posted by Anssi
Whipped cream :loco:
Eh no, i think your idea is fine. Girls like to receive romantic presents once in a while ;) ( :cry: )

If you get a deep red rose, a white rose, and a black rose it would be cooler, and dont bring any wine that you boguht for 2 at the local convience store, buy something nice. oh and dont expect sex b/c if you dont get it you will be disappointed, and finally, read up on what to do with women. If you understand, also one more thing I promise, dont loose your cool, no stupid lines, no hard-on as soon as you see her, you might want to have dinner also. Well I wouldnt take my advice im dumb. :cry: :cry:, but if you do mees up with something, not saying your a dumb-ass or anything, who cares if she likes you that much she wont.:)

Thanks Nick and one more thing!
– No I won´t be expecting sex, I never am! :lol: I´m used to not getting any, so it won´t be a problem if this time is no different! :lol:
And besides, I surely don´t want to ruin this thing by rushing ahead of things.

I bought a bottle of Paul Masson red, I think it´s very nice, athough not exactly expensive.
Red, white and black rose... That sounds good actually, I´ll think of it. Far more original than the single red one, but still good. Infact it´s a kind of a funny situation, since the flower shop keeper in my home town from whom I intend to buy the flowers is a friend of this girl. They were neighbours in the campus, before the flower girl decided to quit the school and come back home to where both of us have spent our youth. (300 kilometers away from the college) so I´ll propably get some advice from her too, whether I like it or not.. :)

You guys are damn lazy, no tips at all?
Well thanks alot! :lol:

Anyways, I´m on my unofficial birthday party right now and tomorrow I´ll be seeing her. Now everything seems better than good but I have to remember that I AM a bit drunk.
But still.

Good night everyone. Eventhough this board seems a bit abandoned.... :(

tips for what? huh well hmn?

considering women are shallow and forever worrying you should comment on the following:

'oh those shoes are nice - yes they are so picky with shoes, they need to be told theyre are nice, even when not

Hair - an old classic, but they too need to know its nice

just fucking compliment everything, but not too much i suppose, oh and leave all the sexist jokes on the doormat on the way in. :rolleyes: