What is this?

Anssi

The Journalist
Apr 17, 2001
Finland
Visit site
I mean, for the first time in my life a girl seems to really be interested in me. That´s not just my suspection, that´s a fact, but what can I do?
I don´t feel anything, but uncertainty of my own feelings towards her and amazement of the whole situation. I don´t even remember where did that girl come to my life from and when was the first time I met her in this college. What did I say to her? What did I think of her? She seems to remember however. Very awkward, where have my brains been again?
I like that girl, ofcourse, last night we talked untill 5am and kissed, which is another thing I´m worried of. I´m scared to progress in this relationship and I fear that anything that happens and that we do, is bad.
Is my self esteem really this low?
I couldn´t have imagined and this whole thing bugs me very very much. Now it´s 8am in the morning. I´ve slept for about 1,5 hours last night and I´m scared to see her in breakfast.
I´m alone in the computers class and the school is still almost empty, since everyone else is hung over from the wednesday parties.
I´m feeling quite dead and definately weird.

Hey, hey what's the problem here? A girl likes you, you like her back, you even kissed I say go for it with full speed :D

J/k take it slowly and be firm about girls, don't be a whining weenie and on the other side don't be a jerk that doesn't listen to them. Find a fine line between the two options and tread on it.

If you are worried about having sex, don't. That's your worst enemy, thinking that you will screw up or that everything will be bad.

Cheers man and once again, don't worry.

I don´t know.

I need to sleep a very good night sleep and think of things then. I´m also thinking of phoning my friends for advice...
Life is very strange at the moment.