What does Anssi look like?

That pic needs some optimizing...

And I ain't commenting on your looks, btw. :p :lol:

Seriously, it takes ages to load.

Or maybe it is... But it downloads fast on my machine since it´s downloads it from this schools server.

I dunno what to do to it really.

@zeanra: got you! *hughug*
err, to return to the topic, is your bum visible? if so, i'd like to see a photo of what i hugged so often in the hate pit... don't worry about the rest of you, i am only interested in your bum. and don't ask him. he won't tell you. we (that is to say, me and your bum) are planning to become independent from you and we will succeed!!! hasta la victoria sempre!!! weltmacht odderrrr niederrrgang!!!!!

mehothra (momentan ziemlich analfixiert...):)

Originally posted by terria
@zeanra: got you! *hughug*
:eek: Damnit.... :p ;) :) :D *hugterriabumbackhug*

err, to return to the topic, is your bum visible? if so, i'd like to see a photo of what i hugged so often in the hate pit... don't worry about the rest of you, i am only interested in your bum. and don't ask him. he won't tell you. we (that is to say, me and your bum) are planning to become independent from you and we will succeed!!! hasta la victoria sempre!!! weltmacht odderrrr niederrrgang!!!!!
You what...? You want my bum? You're planning to...hold on a sec...Hmm..No :p I want to keep my ugly huge rhino -bum. But you still can hug it if you please :) Yes, it is visible (unfortunately) I'm sorry, I don't have a picture of my bum, I should first get a picture of me, then I'd consider take one of my bum. Mein Arsch ist mein, nicht dein. Und wie wüsste ich, was du mit meinen Arsch machen willst :eek: Ich bin nur ein junges Mädchen...Ugh. And my German sucks this morning.

mehothra (momentan ziemlich analfixiert...):)
Ok...I only recognized the word "anal", and I think it was enough... :err:

Hey Anssi! you look really cute! ;)

And of course grown up and more manly since the last pic you've showed me!:D