Hawk-Metal webzine ; Hawk-Designs ; Dark Web Award

Hawk-Metal

Dread Knight
Sep 1, 2004
Croatia
www.hawk-designs.net
Hello there. I have few projects to present, but I have merged them in one topic. Anyway...

Hawk-Metal is a croatian metal webzine, created & founded by in February 2003. Till today, webzine had almost 60000 unique visitors. Webzine features many stuff related to metal, from news, download area with mp3, videos, winamp skins & other to forum, huge links database, banner exchnage program for metal websites & other... Website is bilingual, croatian & english.
www.hawk-metal.org

Hawk Designs is a website for website & graphic development studio, mostly directed to metal bands, labels & metal related websites which want to have a quality website for cheap price. Also, you can find a Portfolio with my graphics, websites which I have made till now, some news & such.
www.hawk-designs.net

Dark Web Award is something I started recently, webmasters do like to have some sort of award or at least some certificate that their work is worth too, so webmasters can submit their metal websites for Dark Web Award. Websites are manually reviewed, & if your website is good (but it has to be good :D ) your website may win Dark Web Award. If your website wins it, you will get a banner which you can add on your website, & your website will be listed in Dark Web Award winners list. Give it a try... who knows... ;)
Please go at www.hawk-designs.net & choose in menu WebAward. From there you will be able to get all the info related to Dark Web Award, there is a Application form, & list of websites which recieved this Award & list of websites which submited their websites for this award. Give it a try! You can't lose anything, but can win something :headbang:

Well you earned it, at least first submission was good so I had an oportunity to award it :) thank you for submitting your website.

I invite other webmasters to submit their websites, check out metal-norge.com & you'll see why they won the award :)