Hay Guyth my band made a video thing!

Hey did you lose weight? You're looking good (no homo) :lol:

Loving the mix, everything is tight and super punchy. Those guitars are awesome as always!

Vocals are still awkward as hell tho :confused:

Love the mix! The chorus sound a bit too generic for my taste but still it's very good. Some parts remind me Sybreed in a way. Great video too.

Really loved the songwriting/production and the mix overall. It reminds me of a lot of the things I like about synth-ty melodic death metal without some of the derivative screaming, etc. What did you use for synths/shells?

Hey did you lose weight? You're looking good (no homo) :lol:

Loving the mix, everything is tight and super punchy. Those guitars are awesome as always!

Vocals are still awkward as hell tho :confused:

Hahaha I'm glad you're still around man! Thanks I've been working out ;)

Love the mix! The chorus sound a bit too generic for my taste but still it's very good. Some parts remind me Sybreed in a way. Great video too.

Cheers! I miss Sybreed

Really loved the songwriting/production and the mix overall. It reminds me of a lot of the things I like about synth-ty melodic death metal without some of the derivative screaming, etc. What did you use for synths/shells?

Thanks! Synths are all kinds of stuff: Lots of Omnisphere, NI stuff like Massive, Heavyocity, Spire etc. LOTS of layering. The shells are my drummer's Tama kit augmented with various samples, Toontrack etc.

Awesome. The arrangement reminds me of Amaranthe to some degree. Liking the song a lot.

Thanks Ermz! I used to think Amaranthe was too gay even for me, but the new album is sick.