he he

charnee

i'm hungry.
Sep 27, 2003
I wore my In Flames Jester head shirt today at school..and my teacher was like "let me see your shirt" "do you think that's really appropriate?" i just laughed...ha ha..sorry, i just felt like sharing that with you all..

NGAS.JPG

Kill me n0w said:
I wore my In Flames Jester head shirt today at school..and my teacher was like "let me see your shirt" "do you think that's really appropriate?" i just laughed...ha ha..sorry, i just felt like sharing that with you all..

Damn, do you live in some conservative area? That just odd at least for me. :ill:

You know, I have lots of tropical fish tanks in my house, and I observe how they act and behave. It's very interesting, for example, in a cichlids tank, when you scare the big fish, it gets mad and since they know they cant attack you back, they start picking at the smaller fish because they're frustrated.

Well it's the same for teachers at school: since they cant use of their dictatorship on the openly annoying kids in class, they'd rather put pressure over the kids who appear different and who wouldnt talk back to the teachers, or who wouldnt act stupid and start being violent.

I heard at the tv news the other day that the teachers here would start forbidding some kids to dress in a provocative way, like goths! yeah right, as on the other side, some other kids who dress in sports cloths can get guns in their pants, those kids are O.K. huh? Damn cowards...

Kill me n0w said:

lol, stupid teacher

wow you must live in some uptight place..it took me a dark funeral shirt with their little satanic crap on the back just to get something out of my french teacher "to each is his own I GUESS" she guesses? well isnt that a nice thing to say to a student, oh well we make fun of her all the time lol

I had an English teacher 2 years ago who saw my metal t-shirt in class and was like "Oh, nice t-shirt you got there.. Behemoth? that's a diety from the Bible, the devil or something (all a bunch of geeky crap I didnt understand about Sumerians or stuff) and what's written behind? Modern Iconoclasts? Oh, that's interesting! (a bunch of geeky stuff about history and communism) blah blah blah... That's cool!"
:hotjump:

@Peekaboo: :lol: Reverse psychology maybe?

All I have at the moment are Metallica shirts (shut up), and no one said anything about them. We'll just see when I get some Emperor or something. :p

Hmm, I exchange the tape in the office they use to play O'Canada everyday with and replace it with Testament and/or Death.

At least I don't have to hear our national anthme every day, just the pledge of allegiance and get yelled at by teachers for not standing and reciting it...

Heh, but still, listening to something is better than reciting something, am I right?