Headache!!!!

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
HEEEELLPP!!!
What do you do against headache when all the aspirins and painkillers don't work??
sad0003.gif

Eos said:
HEEEELLPP!!!
What do you do against headache when all the aspirins and painkillers don't work??
sad0003.gif
then if medicine dose'nt work, then it could be something like looking at a screen too long or you may need glasses, have your eyes tested, or are you hungover :loco:

Susie said:
then if medicine dose'nt work, then it could be something like looking at a screen too long or you may need glasses, have your eyes tested, or are you hungover :loco:
I'm having this headache since days allready.. I actually spent less time than usual in the front of the screen so it can't be that and I allready have contacts and those work well (and that headache I have is not the same as when I don't wear contacts). I have this headache because of stress usually but then I wonder why I have it now because I'm not really stressed :erk:

rafael, is right by saying, drink water because dehydration can cause headaches too :erk: i'm just speaking loads of whatever to see if it could be these things :loco: it could be lots of things, so if you had them for a while go to the docs ok :)

I was at the doctor's earlier allready because I have this constant headaches from time to time. He always asks if I'm stressed and says that I should come again if it doesn't stop. Of course it stops then but a few months later it comes again. I would worry if it was hurting on a special place but it's kind of in the whole head :erk:
I suppose I'll go for the sleep and hope it'll be over afterwards..

it could be related to a certain "problem" bothering you daily..something always on your mind..anyways as i already said sleeping will probablt do you good! get well

Eat much chocolate, especially bananas or pasta. It won´t help you at a headache attack but will decrease the numbers of headache attacks. Bananas are really god.