Headache!!!!

maybe you have a nape syndrome and you need special exercises to overcome it.it usually gets worse with humidity.

or maybe people give you the bad eye.not in the superstition side of,but i believe that ppl can "throw"energy to other ppl without knowing,for some reasons.so many things we dont know about ourselves:(

I took more painkillers, I went out and I was chewing the whole day (for some reason I didn't feel sick as long as I was eating or chewing a gum *g*). I also started to work on some pics again which brought me nicer thoughts :) The headache is not totally away tho but it's not as strong as before :) :)
THANKS!

piece of advice from nurse-to-be:
if these headaches keep coming and make your everydaylife hard, see a doctor again for getting a proper medication. it sounds like migraine..

yep. And if it is a migraine it can be something in your environment that you are being exposed to that is giving it to you, or something you are eating that you have developed and allergy to.

Well, fights don't seem to scare him:

bambi2.jpg

:D

btw, the Swiss usually blame the Föhn (a very dry and warm wind blowing from south to nort) for everything, especially for headaches and bad mood...

>>>"Well, fights don't seem to scare him:"

him? HIM? aaahaahahaha! I thought he was a girl ! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bambi said:
whhyy??? did youl like me more as a girl??

Yes! Because it is much easier for me to dismiss or dislike girls then boys. Ah well, maybe I can make an exception in your case.