Headbangers Ball 01-21-06 - was that Samoth?

VadimVon

RiseKhaosInfernal
Nov 29, 2005
SC
I don't regularly watch the show anymore simply because of all the shitty bands with the faggy sing-along choruses that have absolutely no business on a so-called "metal" show. I also dislike that dweeby melon-head constantly plugging his so-called "metal" band. I was sitting around flipping channels last night, and had to stop on it - was that Samoth? I didn't catch the name of the band, but they were fucking bloody horrible. The vocalist was a joke, and the music really sucked,but one of the guitar players looked exactly like Samoth - what the fuck?

Yes, this is band called SCUM which included Samoth and Faust ex-Emperor fame and the vocalist is Casey Chaos of AMEN. Music is sort of straight forvard punk-metal.

The_Harmathroditic_Ferret said:
I didn't even know Samoth had any other projects going on aside Zyklon... learn somethng new everyday.

I wouldn't rush to investigate Scum. Life's too short.

VampyrRose said:
Well I certainly am interested in hearing Ihsahn's new project...
Yeah, me too. I just hope that it sounds nothing like Peccatum.
I definitely give props to Samoth for putting a band together with Faust after his release from jail, but goddamn, they could have put together something a hell of a lot better than this shit!

Headbangers Ball is dickhead central...I like Hatebreed, and few others other bands on there....

They recently had an Amon Amarth video, a Dio Video, Slayer Videos, Pantera, Megadeth, Opeth, etc...

But they also have shitfest bands like Lamb of God, KSE, Shadows Fall, God Forbid...

I used to watch Headbangers Ball, but not any more. They play all of that faggot shit, I can't stand it!:yuk: . The last time I watched it was when Megadeth was on it, and it still sucked.

Hatebreed suck. Their guitarist plays like what one chord.

I hate 'hatebreed' & the bands vocalist.

VadimVon said:
Yeah, me too. I just hope that it sounds nothing like Peccatum.
I definitely give props to Samoth for putting a band together with Faust after his release from jail, but goddamn, they could have put together something a hell of a lot better than this shit!

I think Faust and Samoth are trying to make punk a little better musically. They are friends with the Amen guy, and are just having a little bit of fun.