Sneap Forum Member on MTVs Headbangers Ball

Aug 6, 2006
==============================
OK...before anyone says this is spam or this post does not belong here I feel that it does because Shane McFee (Kazrog) from the Andy Sneap fourms mixed and mastered CD as as well programmed the drums. This CD was recorded in the bedroom of my apartment...so a home (apartment) recording can be done well enough to get very good radio and video play. Thanks for all the hard work Shane!!!
==============================

What up Death Metal Freaks?

This coming Monday night (Tuesday Morning) Bloodsoaked's video for the song "Rotting In Filth" will be on MTV2's Headbangers Ball. The show will be airing in the middle of the night @ 3:00am Tuesday morning so set your DVR's and Tivo's to record this shit. This will be an edited (more MTV friendly) version of the video so this is the World Premier of the newly edited version.

Many of you around the USA have already seen the un-edited version on your local Cable and Satellite companies on Havoc TV On-Demand, Fuse On-Demand as well as the DirecTV's Music Blocks. Keep your eyes open for it to re-appear again soon as well as Bloodsoaked's other two videos for "Suicide" and "Unborn Horror".

This is a HUGE victory for Bloodsoaked to be on such a legendary show such as MTV's Headbangers Ball. Having watched almost every episode of Headbangers Ball since it premiered in 1987 this is a dream come true!

Thank you to all the fans that have supported Bloodsoaked and continue to do so. Be on the look out for a new CD as well as a sick DVD sometime in late 2010.

Below is the un-edited "Rotting In Filth" video, set your DVR's to check out the new edited video!

Peter - Bloodsoaked

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the support and nice congrats!

I worked with a video promotion company called Rive Video, they got the video out to about 60-70 regional video shows (small local TV shows) as well as the major Video On-Demand (Havoc TV On-Demand, Fuse On-Demand) nationwide and after about 8-9 months MTV Headbangers Ball program managers finally agreed to play it. Well, that is not exactly true...The program manager for HBB accept the video but MTVs Standards & Practices department rejected the original version for to much violence. So we re-edited the video with much less violence and then it had to go thru the same process again.

Going thru someone like Rive Video there is alss no guarantee that they will get you any video/air play. They work out an 8 week promotion, get the video to all their networks big and small and then push them for 8 weeks to play it but no guarantee, so I am pretty lucky to get this on MTV as they kept working this with their meetings with the program managers.

Peter

Congratulations, Peter!

Peter is one of the hardest-working metal musicians I've had the opportunity to work with, and this record has met with publicity, recognition, and airplay in large part due to his perseverance and tenacity.