BLOODSOAKED on CMJ charts and VOD!

Aug 6, 2006
==============================
OK...before anyone says this is spam or does not below here I feel that this post does because Shane McFee (Kazrog) from the Andy Sneap fourms mixed and mastered this CD as as well programmed the drums. This CD was recorded in the bedroom of my apartment...so a home (apartment) recording can be done well enough to get very good radio and video play. Thanks for all the hard work Shane!!!
==============================

BLOODSOAKED debuted this week at # 39 on the CMJ Loud Rock Chart. This is huge for a underground Death Metal band such as BLOODSOAKED. So please continue to call your local college radio Metal shows and request BLOODSOAKED and maybe we can keep moving this shit up the charts.

BLOODSOAKED's video for "Rotting In Filth" has also been added to Havoc TV - On Demand Music Video Channel. Available on Comcast Cable, Direct TV, Time Warner Cable, Adelphia Cable, Cox Cable, Insight, Charter, Mediacom, Verizon, SBC (Available in 42 million homes nationwide). So check out BLOODSOAKED on your local Video on Demand Digital Cable Channel.

Keep watching for more and more from BLOODSOAKED in the near future!

Thanks for all the support,
Peter - Bloodsoaked

http://www.myspace.com/bloodsoakedband
http://www.bloodsoaked.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality stuff. Even better to hear it was a forum collaboration of sorts. I plan to check out a lot more material. :headbang:

Also, quality vid too.

Quality stuff. Even better to hear it was a forum collaboration of sorts. I plan to check out a lot more material. :headbang:

Also, quality vid too.

Yeah, it was a total collaboration. I recorded everything in my apartment bedroom and use FTP to get him the .wav files. I recorded everything DI (clean) and Shane re-amped everything, Shane did a great job and I hope to do my next CD with him as well.

I actually just played 2 shows in Mexico (Cancun and Merida) this past weekend and below is a compilation video I made of the two shows. It is really a crazy feeling that such underground Death Metal can let me do these things...LOL

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's awesome news! If you emailed me about this to let me know, I'm sorry if I didn't see it or something, I've been really busy lately, but this is crazy awesome news!!! Congratulations!!

:kickass::headbang:

Well the album peaked at #36 on the Top 40 CMJ Loud Rock Charts and the video was just picked up for the following two:

FUSE on Demand (VOD) for 8/2/2009 available to 9/13/2009

FUSE on Demand service. Videos air on Demand for free. Viewers get to choose between 100 bands updates monthly. Fuse on Demand is available in 60 Million homes in the US and can be found in the Music section of the Free On Demand offering from most major cable carriers.

Havoc TV On The 101 Direct TV Interactive - add to rotation for Mixtape show.

Havoc TV On The 101 Direct TV in a daily show on channel 101 that is also interactive were viewers can text comments and rate videos. The video did VERY WELL on Havoc TV on-demand so they have added it to their daily Metal Mixtape show on Direct TV channel 101.

I am doing a re-edit to the video for a major video network as the Standards and Practices department flagged the video. They said "our standards dept passed on this video due to violent body part hacking and killing, so we can not air this video." I am hoping a re-edit for a PG rating will get it on air. Wish me luck.

Peter

ehi dude tell me what do you eq the drum machine and the triggers you use... :) Great sound. I see you support Blasphemer from Italy :)

ehi dude tell me what do you eq the drum machine and the triggers you use... :) Great sound. I see you support Blasphemer from Italy :)

Thanks!

I used Native Instruments Battery3 with some drum samples I've gotten from various sessions I've been a part of, as well as DFH 1.0 cymbals.

As for EQ, I just used a combination of UAD-1 EQs and native Cubase EQ. A lot of the secret to getting good virtual drums is using samples that are already close to the "final" sound, with subtle EQ and buss compression.

If I had to do this mix today, it would sound totally different/better, but life is a constant learning process, so I'm not bothered by that and I'm very proud of the album that Peter and I created together last year. Looking forward to doing the next one!

I see that Shane/Kazrog already posted the info for the drums, hope that helps.

Yeah, I did the 2nd half of the Blasphemer tour when they were over here from Italy last month. What a great time it was. I am going to Bogota, Colombia in November to play the Bogota Grind Death Fest VIII. I can't wait.

Peter - Bloodsoaked

If I had to do this mix today, it would sound totally different/better, but life is a constant learning process, so I'm not bothered by that and I'm very proud of the album that Peter and I created together last year. Looking forward to doing the next one!

Looking forward to working on the next one as well Shane. I am going to be finishing up two songs over the next few weeks and I will have you do some drums and I will get the new DI Box and see waht we can come up with for a new sound for the new CD.....Whoo-Hoo!

Peter - Bloodsoaked