"Headbanger's Nu-Metal Ball".........?

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
MTV2 Programming Executive Explains Decision To Bring Back 'Headbanger's Ball'
MTV2 Programming Executive Alex Coletti recently spoke to Fox News about the resurgence of heavy metal and the music network's decision to bring back the 1987-1995 program "Headbanger's Ball" starting Saturday, May 10.

"People were always asking me to bring back the Ball," said Coletti. "And there's so much good new metal coming out. Kids needed a place they can count on [to see and hear it]."

"We're not going to play hair bands circa 1989 for two hours," Coletti said of the resurrected show's intended format. "We'll always throw back to the older videos — those classics that inspired the new bands — but you'll be more likely to see STAIND, KORN and THE DATSUNS."

As previously reported, the premiere edition of the "new" "Headbanger's Ball" will feature METALLICA as hosts, to be followed by three-show hosting stint by Rob Zombie. "Headbanger's Ball" will air on Saturday, May 10 at 10:00 p.m. on MTV2.

from Blabbermouth.Net

Great news if your into Nu-Metal.....................
frown.gif

Answer to #1- Who cares?

Answer to #2- Nope! :Spin:

Such complete bullshit! I bet that the ones who have been asking about it were the true metalheads. Hell, I vagely remember HBB if any at all! And if that's the case then why broadcast shit when the old-schoolers were asking for it back? **sigh** I think I know the answer :ill: $$$ :ill:

Its all part of Mtvs life long goal of destroying any and all music of any value... and replacing it with there brand of media sludge.... if they could some how infect the airwaves they would...

I also find it funny that Mtv (MUSIC television) is comprized mostly of non music reality ect programing...

they should really change there name.... Sludge tv seems fitting =)