HeadBanger's Ball Special Airing This Friday Night

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
'Headbanger's Ball': Special Airing Planned For Friday
A special airing of "Headbanger's Ball" on MTV will take place this Friday (Saturday morning), June 27 at 1:00 a.m. EST and 10:00 p.m. According to Century Media, this will be a "test run" to see if the "Ball" could possibly fit back into MTV's programming schedule. The episode will include videos from SHADOWS FALL and STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, among others.

The resurrected metal program — which had an eight-year run between 1987 and 1995 — airs on Saturdays at 10:00 p.m. EST/PST on MTV2.

From BlabberMouth.Net

Testament Legions said:
HOORAH, finally a cool band on the dang show, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD!!!

Wish I had this channel :( !!!

I live in Quebec and the gay-ass version of MTV I have access to is All-Rap-and-commercial!!!

I miss the day we had SOLID ROCK... wich showcased Death Angel, Forbidden and Nuclear assault now and then... Every two or three weeks you'd have Peace Sells and when they felt like destroying everything, well they'd put some Morbid Angel!

*Sigh*

Well, if you miss it I'm sure you won't miss much. They will play a couple of cool vid's in between all the crap metal but it will be fleeting. Out here in Oregon we used to have Al Scott's midnight metal. It was a killer show. It was on in the early 90s. He played vid's by Forbidden, Annihilator, Death Angel, Slayer, The almighty Testament(Greenhouse Effect!!), Exodus, and Overkill amongst many other great ones. All the vid's he played were kick ass. Makes me wanna start my own show........

I may just have to check this out,

WHO ARE YOU KIDDING WIGGER?? YOU WATCH MTV AND DANCE AROUND IN YOUR DIAPEERS TO HIP HOP ALL THE TIME!!!

YOU LOVE THE MTV..YOU LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the word wigger and liking Metallica have anything in common, despite the fact that Metallica's new album is kind of nu metal, and nu metal does not automatically mean wigger. Stop harassing Pyrus.

It's okay, Brent. We've got a responsibility to the mentally deficient to help them get all they can out of the pitiful shells of their lives, and if that means allowing them to spread lies about us so that they can recapture the barest shred of self-esteem, then so be it.

To paraphrase a wise man - "You should let the retards run wild and free, because as the old saying goes, let the retards run wild and free!"