Headbanging

Cold Gin

Aug 8, 2002
Germany
Visit site
Just to let you know ....:headbang:

Headbanging:
An activity which meant repeated rocking of the head back and forth, prefferably in time to loud music. In combination with the proper {hairstyle}, this resulted in a quite impressive visual effect, especially if practised by an entire crowd at a concert. Depending of the speed of the music and the mood of the performer, headbanging could vary from a wide, back-breaking, swooping motion almost all the way from a position behind the body down to where the hair touched the floor, to a furious, electric, whiplash-inducing shake of the head, sometimes almost reduced to a mere vibration.

Some bands, like Venom, practiced a variation of headbanging in which the head was tilted forward as if a headbanging session was about to begin, but the head was then instead spun around. This created an even more dazzling visual effect (if the hair was long enough

forgot the last most important sentence :

Take care, however; unless you're a professional, excessive spinning of the head may result in serious dizzyness or even vomiting.

:cool: Not bad at all. The one thing that bugs me about it is that it's written in the past tense -- like it doesn't happen anymore. It doesn't happen for me anymore but that's because I'd be in traction if I attempted it. That and I really don't have the hair necessary to be effective.

Wheezer said:
:cool: Not bad at all. The one thing that bugs me about it is that it's written in the past tense -- like it doesn't happen anymore. It doesn't happen for me anymore but that's because I'd be in traction if I attempted it. That and I really don't have the hair necessary to be effective.

Hey dont sell yourself short we were both banging pretty Hard When Symphorce camer out!!! :headbang: :D

JonnyD said:
hahaha Yep and Walk out 10 years Older! hahaha

:lol: :lol: No doubt! :lol: :lol:

JonnyD said:
it took me a Week to psyicly(sp) recover from that and 3 weeks to mentally comedown .... and yet part of me is still in Atlanta :D Goddamn that was fun!

Yeah, me too. It's been a really rough few weeks for me. I got some kind of sinus infection or something there (or on one of the flights) that's kicked my ass. I'm just now back to "normal". Of course I sat through the entire Broncs game last Sunday in the freezing rain. Sometimes I'm stupid. :D

Lok at me
I'm a bald headbanger
I'm a bald headbanger
I'm a bald headbanger
I'm a bald headbanger

and I don't care :lol: