Headbanging

ViCyniC said:
I don't headbang...ever.

Wow, even I think thats lame :loco:

I remember headbanging so much during Fear Factory/Lamb of God show that my neck was sore for a week. I loved every second of the concert though, it was defiitely worth it.

Led Opeth said:
SMOKE POT INSTEAD!!!!....besides the fact you wont get sick...youll enjoy the tunes alot better woot lol
Yeah... I really should just smoke. Fuck hangovers...

EternalMetal said:
Wow, even I think thats lame :loco:

I remember headbanging so much during Fear Factory/Lamb of God show that my neck was sore for a week. I loved every second of the concert though, it was defiitely worth it.

You're a tool

I'm happy enough to stand there with a beer and watch what's happening on stage. No point going to a show and spending the whole time looking at the floor.

But hey, if you want to headbang go ahead. Unlike you I don't consider it 'lame' to do your own thing.

Just learn from my mistakes last night... when headbanging, it is not a bright idea to attempt/succeed at keeping up with the kick drum at the end of Deliverance. I did it, and my neck is pure pain today for it. :ill:

Skullzz said:
Just learn from my mistakes last night... when headbanging, it is not a bright idea to attempt/succeed at keeping up with the kick drum at the end of Deliverance. I did it, and my neck is pure pain today for it. :ill:

Whoa man, that's some intense headbanging!!!:tickled:

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Ha! I dwarf that kid in comparison. My hair is also way longer.

What kind of metalheads were those? Neither of them had long hair. Boo.

D:

I don't have long hair.

I prefer my hair short, because then I don't look, "teh ghey."

The only time I can imagine headbanging without it feeling forced is if I was playing on stage. I do "bob" my head while listening, though. But not headbang....and I have long hair, too. :erk: