headphones + recording for amp

metalbeard

Nov 20, 2007
I've got a Roland Cube-30x amp and there's an outlet which says 'recording out/phones'. So i'm assuming I can connect headphones and a cable to this to record.

The hole is bigger than a standard headphone size. Can someone point me to the name/type of headphones I need to just plug into my amp?

Also is there a cable/equipment I can get to connect my amp to my computer/ipod for recording?

Cheers :kickass:

Um that should be a standard 1/4" jack which is what headphones use, if your talking about using ipod headphones get an adapter, or just get some good headphones that come with the adapter.

For recording you can plug the output from your amp right into the line in on your sound card on your computer, again you will need to get some plug/cable adapters to do this.

Um that should be a standard 1/4" jack which is what headphones use, if your talking about using ipod headphones get an adapter, or just get some good headphones that come with the adapter.

For recording you can plug the output from your amp right into the line in on your sound card on your computer, again you will need to get some plug/cable adapters to do this.
Thanks.

Could someone link me to a good plub/cable adapter for recording?