heads up - Much Music!

redblueyes

wreathme
Apr 29, 2001
USA
redblueyes.50megs.com
For those with Much Music channel, keep your eyes/ears open!! The band were staying in New York yesterday to do some filming for an interview or something. :)

I checked the website for more info but there is no real news, only a little tease about sending a question in for the interview.

If you guys hear when it's airing, please post it on here, ok!!

hell man I don't know WHY they're doing it in NY. They just are! :p

I think it wasn't so planned in advance. Peter said they just found out they were even doing it , the day before taping.
That's all I know.

:D

That channel has surprised me on a few occasions. I turned it on the other night and they were interviewing Cannibal Corpse! I'm not really a fan of them, but it was cool to see a non nu-metal band getting some attention. Not too long ago I saw Tom Araya from Slayer being interviewed also. That channel is the best one for music that I have with my cable. Hopefully we can get a date when they will air this interview with Opeth!

I wish I got it here, I've heard about them having bands on that I actually care about. Maybe I can get somene to grab it. I'm not counting on it though.

It's not really all that great, every once in awhile they have good bands on (only on Uranium, however) most mostly it's just nu-metal. At least on MMUSA it is. Anyone with the Canadian version: You get Loud? THAT was a good show. Almost no nu-metal.

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
I don't like the dumb bitch poser who hosts it.

I don't think anybody does! My fiancee always makes fun of her for being an empty headed groupie who acts like she knows what she's talking about, and quite obviously doesn't. I don't mind the commercial she does where she takes off about 9 different t-shirts though ;)

They are gonna be on a future episode of uranium on mmusa, i saw the chick Julia that hosts the show at coatcheck downstairs and asked her what the deal was, she said she was interviewing the guys after the show, it probably wont air fow a while, at least not until the band puts out a video for them to play on the show.

Uranium is decent, they interviewed Meshuggah on there the other day. I agree, Julia is an air-head. She was like "Uhh *twirl hair* Meshuggah is, like, complex, man! On your first album..hell, I can't even pronounce it (and that's a direct quote) you ghuys sounded alot like metallica! Wee!" Yeuch.

Anyway, is Loud still airing? I loved watching Morbid Angel and CoB videos on there.

Loud is fairly decent, at times tho many nu metal...thouhg i have seen soulfly alot, slayer a few times and recently 2 in flames videos. i was very suprised to see it. also saw an arch enemy once.

Originally posted by poptartofdeath
they interviewed Meshuggah on there the other day. I agree, Julia is an air-head. She was like "Uhh *twirl hair* Meshuggah is, like, complex, man! On your first album..hell, I can't even pronounce it (and that's a direct quote) you ghuys sounded alot like metallica! Wee!" Yeuch.

I'm glad I didn't see that...I might have thrown a brick threw my television...

Metallica....whawhwhahhahahahwahwa:lol: !!!

Uranium won't have to play an Opeth video the airing of the interview because when they interview a band they don't always play their video. When Meshuggah was interviewed, they did not play a Meshuggah video but instead they play a pantera vid...I'm not the biggest fan of Juliya either. She thinks metal is all about Slipknot, Mudvayne, and Static X....

I've attempted to watch Uranium for the past two nights. However it's been the System of a Down & Disturbed shows and I can't see myself sitting through 30 mins of that shit. It makes no difference though because tommorrow, even if I have to hear it from my 80 yr old neighbors, I'll still have to put up with chants of "SYSTEM OF A DOWN RuLZ!!!". Shit. Whatever I do I can never seem to distance myself from this band.