VEHEMENCE on MUCH MUSIC USA (For real this time!!!)

Jan 8, 2002
vehemence.brutaldeath.net
This is the official statement from Metalblade:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

METAL BLADE RECORDS 20th Anniversary to air on Much Music USA TV!
The Metal Blade Records 20th Anniversary party that took place on Wednesday,
December 4 at The Palace in Hollywood, California was an amazing showcase of
both new and old bands. Every band gave their all performing in front of a
packed house and it definitely showed! The line up started with new comers
Vehemence, Cattle Decapitation, and Engine then led into some of the labels
larger acts Lizzy Borden, Armored Saint, and the night ended with Cannibal
Corpse. Pictures and interviews will be posted shortly so keep your eyes
peeled!!! The new music television channel Much Music USA was in attendance to
cover the show in its entirety. Filmed that night were full performances of
every band, interviews, backstage footage, the VIP Party, and the crowd all
of which is being used for the channel's metal show Uranium and a DVD that
Metal Blade Records will release in the near future. There was so much
amazing footage that the producers decided to make this a two-part show. The
first show will air this Friday, January 17 and the second on Friday,
January 24, 2003. Air times should be 4pm PST/7pm EST & 10pm PST/1am EST.
Make sure to check Much Music USA's website for local air times.

...it was on @ 5, if i wasnt too lazy i'd actually go see when it was playing again tonight, but IM LAZY.

I recorded it y'all, so when we play together on the 28th or something I can give y'all a copy of the tape & you can somehow get it to the web or some shit.

It was short, but you guys had a longer interview than C.C. if that's makes ya feel special or anything. :D

Bjorn pimping the Fall Of Empyrean Tee, nice stuff.

don't forget the impaled and dripping orifice tees. we are the metalist......and that chick really isn't that awful when you meet her. Highlight: Cannibal Corpse w'Barnes vid, Lamb of God vid, Slayer vid(that shit never gets old) Yaaaaay for being on an obscure cable metal show. Y'all need to see the show just for all the cool vids........

errrrrrrrrrr.......... I caught the midnight show but missed the first 8 minutes. I guess you guys were in that first eight? I didn't see anything but your name a few times when they went over lists of bands with the camera. :(

I heard we were on for 2 min, I am about to go see a taped version at my girlfrined's frineds house. Ill let ya know what I see. George at Century Media catched it last night and said the bleeped out our cuss words. Oh yeah, I felt my first earthquake over here in Northridge. 2am, some kinda microearthquake. 2.9

Originally posted by herjesus
hey john, don't forget we have to leave for a tour in a few days, maybe you should get your ass back to fucking arizona!!!!!

Hey Nate-Bjorn-Andy-Jason-Mark (CONGRATS MARK ON YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS!! YOU ARE NOW PART OF THE CLUB hehe) -Meshell here-sorry about that, john is on his way as I type this out now and he still has managed to take care of all the promotion and maps etc....You can just blame me for him not being back on time i suppose) We went to the rainbow room last night to meet up with the Metal Judgment and Metal Update crew, and hung out with John Finberg (booker guy), and the Century Media Publicity guy (george) and the radio guy (kurt), it was fun and there was plenty of Vehemence on the menu last night....hehehe

I had a friend of mine record the Uranium Metal Blade Anniversary Show on MM and gave it to John. We just saw it today for the first time. I must say, it was short and sweet but we shall see what footage will be on the next episode.

Aside from that Uranium chicks horrid attempt at being metal and her incredibly annoying persona, it was a good show with great video of you guys, along with the whole Metal Blade Party experience.

I could do a better job hosting that show with one eye and a withered arm. That is, if they wanted "real" extreme metal on the show, all the time.

Originally posted by VEHEMENCE
I heard we were on for 2 min, I am about to go see a taped version at my girlfrined's frineds house. Ill let ya know what I see. George at Century Media catched it last night and said the bleeped out our cuss words. Oh yeah, I felt my first earthquake over here in Northridge. 2am, some kinda microearthquake. 2.9

HAHA yeah, there was an earthquake last night, it was on the same day as the big one we had here 9 years ago in Northridge. I am sure John loved that, it was freaky-