Headway last night (Friday)

FLechdrop

Sep 16, 2002
Amstelveen, Holland
Visit site
!:headbang:
Wooooooooooo! It was awesome!! :D

First Carthago, who played a very descent set, nice to see.
Next were Loch Vostok who really blew my socks of! They were really very good. And the Gimli-like dwarvenguy (the singer) was very funny too.
Then Zero Hour, which were very good too, though I didn't like them as much as Vostok but that's my personal taste I guess. The instrumentalists were very cool people and the singer was really very skilled.
And then Freak Kitchen... I laughed my pants off! (figurally speaking :p)
Mattias is such a damn funny and cool guy! The drummer and especially the bassist too! They played really awesome too!
When he came up with those vibrators! :lol:
Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! Donkywall! Qouda! :D

I recognized Dennis, Marcel and Marlies and maybe some others I forgot.
And I bought a way too large FK shirt, it was a lot more XL then other XL's :p

Well, it was a great show anyway! Only downside were the long waiting times between the bands, but I can understand they need that, and they were worth it!

Thanks for organizing this great show Dennis! I can't wait for tonight! :D

And another awesome night! !:headbang:

Unfortunately I was only able to see the last 3 bands.

Sun Caged was really incredible, technically seen your Hollands best band I think!
Then Prototype, nice intro, but I didn't like the music very much. It wasn't diverse enough IMO, and I didn't like the singer.
And finally Pain Of Salvation! They were really great, I really liked their performance and their NO WAR shirts :)

All in all, I think it was a great festival. And I'm looking forward to the next. Thank you Dennis! (and the others too ofcourse) !:headbang: