Headway live report online on progressia.net

"Que dire après ces deux jours ? Que le Headway Festival s'améliore d'année en année en proposant des affiches variées avec des groupes de qualité. Si l'affiche précédente se voulait un peu trop expérimentale, celle-ci s'est montrée résolument plus progressive et l'on ne peut que s'en féliciter. Ce sont des événements comme celui-là qui donnent envie de dire merci à l'équipe d'organisation : Onno, Freek et Natasja. Dankjewel ! Et à l'année prochaine… "

Ça va, Dan? Merci beaucoup! Translate please :Spin: And regarding the future: Next year things will change, things will grow, things will be even better...

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Wow! Very impressive, Freek. And I thought you were just a twisted Dutch Metalhead. :tickled: You've got skills. Do I see a Headway II Festival in France happening in the near future? Bring it on! Later guys, keep up the great work. :worship:

Cheers,

Mike
Prymary

I thought you wrote that whole post :oops: my bad ... merci beaucoup!

digitalink said:
I thought you wrote that whole post :oops: my bad ... merci beaucoup!

Haha, altough I do speak some French, but not as good as you speak Japanese. :Spin: But yes, there will be some conquering of France, we have our strategies ready for the coming years. Keep posted on our site to read more about Headway Festival, headwayfestival.nl and Heroes of Headway. A bientot, auf wiedersehen, sayonara, mazzeltov, ciao, ave, doei etcetera.

Freek
Headway Festival Team

Frurken said:
Haha, altough I do speak some French, but not as good as you speak Japanese. Freek
Headway Festival Team

Indeed, Mike speaks Japanese amazingly fluent. When I met him for the first time at P60, his language skills astonished me big time. I assume Mike has studied Japanese very hard, and practiced speaking to my country fellows quite a lot, I can tell. :worship:

Poor I am...I am still struggling to speak proper English...hahaha.
Most People I met at Headway speak more than two or three languages. That's really amazing I think.

Tetsu

verollepantava said:

Did you get confused with my comments? Or Mike of PRYMARY also speaks
in Japanese, although he is from L.A.? If you get confused with what I've posted previously, don't worry about it. It's not really serious one.

To me, what matters most is that HEADWAY FESTIVAL
attracts many people from all around the world. Anyway, I look forward to new edition of Headway Festival next year. :)

Tetsu from Japan