Headway Setlist

ajdream

Aug 2, 2006
I was at the Headway Festival. Great performance!!

I was wandering what's the title and performing artist of the cover Sun Caged did after Bloodlines. It seems very familiair to me, but I can't remember the name/title! Can anyone help?

Due to vacation I unfortunately had to miss the CD-presentation gig at Plato, Helmond. Can anyone tell me the exact setlist over there?

Thanks in advance!

Einar

hallo Einar,
Ik denk dat je het nummer Land of Confusion bedoelde van Genesis,
groetjes Roel Vink

Ohh I am sorry,
Anyway it was Land of confusion of Genesis.
Thanks for helping me out Sebastiaan!
Actually how is it going with you anyway.?
greetz roel

hey ajdream,

I know we played Higher Ground that night, did we also play Land of Confusion...I don't remember.

Anyway, Higher Ground became a really awesome cover! I am a fan of the original by Stevie Wonder, and Roel & Roel were fans of the Chili Peppers version, then we jazz-progged it up to make it weird and fun.

We have so much fun playing this one (and good reactions live) that we are planning to record it.

and to Carbon,

yes Dutch (or Nederlands as they call it here, right?) is a very exotic looking and SOUNDING language for us English speakers. I can't say I'm learning it very fast, because it's also really hard to pick up. But it's fun to listen to in rehearsal and I can usually follow the genreal topic of discussion.

Ohh I am sorry,
Anyway it was Land of confusion of Genesis.
Thanks for helping me out Sebastiaan!
Actually how is it going with you anyway.?
greetz roel

Your welcome. ;-)
Yeah, I'm fine, thank you for asking!
I've been invited to audition for the Rotterdam Pop Academy on the 4th of June, so yeah, I feel great!

Greetings to you and the rest of the SC camp. I hope to see y'all in January (if this is still happening?).

Sebas.

Thanks to you all!

Sorry for not coming back to you any earlier, but I was too busy working and studying.

Yeah, that's it ........ Red Hot Chili Peppers' Higher Ground. It sounded so familiair. I'm not known with Stevie Wonder's version. The Sun Caged version is awesome.

Paul, it was the only cover played that night. But, I'm curious to Sun Caged version of Land of Confusion. If Sun Caged plan to record Higher Ground, maybe this one can be done too?! Hopefully you guys will play near Rotterdam real soon. Or, maybe as support of Dream Theater's Fall tour. That would be great, as it was in Amsterdam, supporting Queensryche.

All the best!!

Einar

That would be SO COOL to be support for dream theater; It would certainly obtain more publicity for you guys, in my opinion, because the similarities between Sun Caged and DT.

Oooh, that'd be just magical! :D

Thanks for the info Marcel.

I was planning to ask about a possible Japanese release of Artemisia. So, it is released allready, so I don't have to ask about it. I'll try to get a copy of that too! Is Land Of Confusion the only bonus track on the Japanese version?

Einar