Heard the 5/2/03 NY show went well!

Testament Alumni Alex Skolnick and Louie Clemente were in attendance :)! We'll have live photos for you, thanks to my pal, Fight Rules.

Though tomorrow will be the very last "Metal Gods" show, rest assured this won't be the last you'll hear of the mighty Testament!!!

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that something can and will be worked out. I've heard so many fans asking about a Testament headlining tour :cool:!

Can't wait to see the pics TL. Man, I would love to someday meet Skolnick and Clemente. Everytime I see "Seen Between The Lines" I wonder if Chuck or Eric miss "the old days" with their brothers from days before.

Testament Legions said:
Testament Alumni Alex Skolnick and Louie Clemente were in attendance :)! We'll have live photos for you, thanks to my pal, Fight Rules.

Though tomorrow will be the very last "Metal Gods" show, rest assured this won't be the last you'll hear of the mighty Testament!!!

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that something can and will be worked out. I've heard so many fans asking about a Testament headlining tour :cool:!

TL - u cannot even imagine how many people in Eastern Europe wait impatiently to see Testa live, and u cannot even imagine what does "crazy audience" mean till u come to Poland:hotjump:
right High Priest of Evil???:)

Testament Legions said:

I keep my fingers crossed that something can be worked out, I enjoyed the two shows (Germany & The Netherlands) so much that I wish all fans in the US and Canada be able to see them as well !!! :)

Morgana said:
I keep my fingers crossed that something can be worked out, I enjoyed the two shows (Germany & The Netherlands) so much that I wish all fans in the US and Canada be able to see them as well !!! :)

How nice of you to want to share Testament.................

Both shows at BB Kings were amazing! It's been too long since Testament was in NY, and the energy level was intense. Chuck looked fantastic and the chemistry of the band was awesome. The people-watching in the crowd was fun too... billy milano, charlie bennante, alex skolnick, louie clemente, bobby from biohazard, etc. Chuck asked what we wanted to hear... I gotta put my request in early for next time... I want to hear Hail Mary and Sins of Omission! Thanks again to my dear friend deadlyembrace for the vip treatment....and thanks to everyone in the band as well for giving me one of those weekends like used to have when I was 16 (except for the earplugs and the swollen ankles... aging sucks)

I still can't wipe the smile from my face. I'm still praying they make it back for that LI show I have been waiting for!! I certainly have not had enough yet. and yes, Walt, I promise to remember what time lunch is supposed to be-- (or maybe I was just trying to be a good hostess and feed you on pacific time! yeah, that's it!!!)
tickled.gif
supergrin.gif
tongue.gif

j9bootsie said:
and yes, Walt, I promise to remember what time lunch is supposed to be-- (or maybe I was just trying to be a good hostess and feed you on pacific time! yeah, that's it!!!)
tickled.gif
supergrin.gif
tongue.gif

You East Coast girls have to realize that lunch is around noon to 1:00pm, certainaly not 4:00 pm, thats dinner time, and as for dinner, next time I pick the place, a hot dog stand on Times quare does not qualify. Nice try, at least you picked me up and drove me to the venue, but the last time you were on the West Coast, I took you to have Prime Rib, & cheap drinks, you New Yorkers always get off easy.............but nice to have you by my side for 2 nights, thats what really counts......................:)