Heathen anyone?

Heathen

Strato Misstress
Feb 12, 2004
doghouse
I hope you don't mind a little testament offtopic post here, but I was just wondering any Heathen fans here? I haven't seen any of you folks mention that name! Anywho, wanted to inform that FINALLY their very own website is up!! Its still under construction, but check out the pic sections. There are some really cool old school heathen pics! http://www.heatheninc.com

Heathen_Snow.jpg

hehe..HEATHEN???

Anywho, I figured out you guys are Exodus freaks, theres also one cool pic of Heathen with Paul Baloff.

On a side note, the the guys are comin up with a new album somewhere in 2004.

Heathen's awesome. Seeing them at TOTT do those awesome songs again
was friggin awesome, I wish they could have done more than 5 songs and play
more than 30 minutes.

heathen.jpg

I am SO BUMMED Heathen won't reunite with Doug Piercy...I liked Heathen's
lineup with him more than his hack replacement....

irawhack.jpg

I only have Victims of Deception thanks to Officer Nice but the album is great. I'm glad that they will have a new album out soon and have a website up. From what I have heard they are very very underrated.

Heathen.........been a fan since they first hit the Bay Area Metal Scene, they were always a great support act, and did headline some shows, but they were always kinda underated...nice group of guys......Nowadays......they are working on a DVD, & new album, but I wish Doug was back in the band, he had alot more stage presence, and was a great writer......to bad, time has'nt healed their problems, and they are moving on without him in the mix........It just lessens their future power........IMO

Deadly Embrace said:
Heathen.........been a fan since they first hit the Bay Area Metal Scene, they were always a great support act, and did headline some shows, but they were always kinda underated...nice group of guys......Nowadays......they are working on a DVD, & new album, but I wish Doug was back in the band, he had alot more stage presence, and was a great writer......to bad, time has'nt healed their problems, and they are moving on without him in the mix........It just lessens their future power........IMO

cb2.JPG

Indeed Altus and Piercy were one of the greatest guitar teams ever and its not the same without Doug. But I guess, we should just leave it. They must be tired and sick of hearing this from their fans! :)

I've unfortunately never seen Heathen live, although I've seen the guys with Bombthreat once.

pest666 said:
they are sick of it.... Doug is done. I hate to say that, but its a fact.... Doug ain't comin' back.
According to Doug.....he'd like to come back and be in Heathen......But Lee, Darrin, and Dave........do not want him back.......But since Doug's got a family, and lives in Germany now, it just is'nt to likely.......But you can never say that it might not happen.......Example: Black Sabbath & Ozzy........Judas Priest & Rob Halford.......both those groups said they'd never play together again.......but have......or are going to...........Oh I bet Heathen hate this subject coming up.......but the fact is most Heathen fans(if not all)........want the original line-up........they really could use the extra Doug factor.......the hype, the talent, and everything that goes with it, could really help them.........but they don't see it that way..........But I certainly do......and alot of people feel the same way!

Heathen said:
Yep! He produced the demos for Legacy and Mordred.

I knew the Mordred ones. He did a couple. Couldn't remember about Legacy.
It's been a while since that's come up.

I have both Heathen`s and love it! Especialy riffs on Victims are great piece of music

A Heathens journey to a pagan moon :worship: :headbang:

I love both records for the fantastic guitar work, great vocals and originality. I hope the new albums will be released some time soon. Never heard Bombthreat