Heathen Crusade III Pledge Thread

As long as we get to choose which band it goes to. [/strings attached]

I'm actually ok with the promoters choosing on our behalf based on the last 2 fests and together with kupshi's note dated 9/11/07:

kupshi said:
I am sure there will be some people out there who say that we are only concerned about making money with this Fest and that is why we are not doing it. That cannot be further from the truth. As the founder of the HeathenCrusade, I (Kris) personally financed the first 2 HeathenCrusade Fests out of my own pocket. And I ended up using a lot of my own money because neither Fest came close to breaking even. But I did not care because this Fest has never been about making money for me. It started as a desire to bring some friends of mine to the US to play their first ever show in North America. All I ever wanted was to come close to breaking even. And that is all I want now.

In other words, I don't think we need to be concerned with HC ever hosting the likes of Children of Bodom or Dimmu Borgir. :)

I really feel like walking out of my place of employment and becoming a hobo. In the case of such an occurrence, my pledge still stands. I'll just live off of sloppy joes.

I recommend location change as in the city change, if HC was hosted in one of the big three (NYC, Chicago or LA) then one could probably expect enough locals to cover most of the cost, and all those flying in would just be a bonus, just my 2 cents, in addition flying into those cities is a lot cheaper nationally and internationally but you guys know that, not to mention that there is shit lot to do while there and awesome public transportation in NYC & Chicago