Heathenfest America!

GuitarRage99

Across The Rainbow Bridge
So last night I saw Vreid, Kivelstan Druid, Alestorm, Belphegor, and Eluveitie. Gotta say Eluveitie fucking blew me the fuck away. I went for them and Alestorm mostly. Alestorm fucking hilarious Scottish Pirate Metal. Belphegor... Great sounds, just not my cup of tea.

Funny thing is I saw more Amon Amarth shirts there last night then any other band... Lol. That tells ya something right there!

Even I was wearing my Viking Horde hoodie plus my Raven Skull shirt.
But had to buy a Eluveitie hoodie!

Great tour minus the random Black metal of Belphegor. But none the less I would persuade anyone to definitely go check it out.

Some friends and I caught that show Tuesday. My buddy dragged me along to see Alestorm and my roomie had never been to a concert before. all in all i have to say i enjoyed all the bands alot,and would tell anyone to check it out,was just disappointed there werent more people there to drink with...

Eluveitie is one of the few bands that I like almost as much as Amon Amarth. I have yet to see them live, so happy to hear that the live show was that good. Now, if I could only learn how to speel their name without having to cheat every time...

Eluveitie is one of the few bands that I like almost as much as Amon Amarth. I have yet to see them live, so happy to hear that the live show was that good. Now, if I could only learn how to speel their name without having to cheat every time...

LOL my cousin got a drum stick at the show and when he showed it to me, the only thing that ran thru my mind was HOLY FUCK thats how you spell it?