Heaven and Hell,Megadeth,Machine Head last night

Steve Smyth

Lead Axe
Feb 27, 2002
Earth
www.stevesmyth.com
This is a concert of the year, as far as I'm concerned!
Was a great show, one of the first times I've been "let out" by my docs to go anywhere since recovery, and man, EVERY BAND THERE KICKED ASS!

Saw lots of old friends, and had a great time.

I don't care who you are; if you don't go to this show when it comes to your town, something is very,very wrong with you.:lol: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Something is very, very wrong with me - fucking broke. If I don't get a job offer in the next week, I won't be able to afford it, period - really not fun.

Hrmph.

Jeff

I want this tour in europe :(

Aye, but at least Heaven And Hell are doing a European tour wi' Lamb Of God and Iced Earth, not to mention Megadave's upcoming Euro tour. Machine Head will most likely do a headlining tour, too, since they're doing a big festival circuit over here soon. :headbang:

i will see mhead here in june, and probably megadeth, but probably no H&H :(
But i will see Nevermore the 7/7/7 at the evolution fest :D . i hope steve will be in the line-up :p

Steve would do it, but the problem lays in him not having the ability to do so at a festival. For smaller shows Steve is all about getting with the fans as is the rest of the band.

I know about the festival thing cause on Gigiantour 2 years ago he couldnt do anything. Shit.. i even asked the security guys to go to the van and get him, and they gave me a ton of shit.

We did all meet up in Texas though and had a fukin rip roaring time !!!!

Im still waiting on Nevermore in vegas, or for steve to get his lazy ass out here for a vacation !!!!!!!!!!

well, i will be satisfied to meet him at the meed&greet with the band , and during the performice i will do something to be recognized XD

Haha guru, I was joking, anyhoo. I assumed the smilies would be a dead giveaway.

And, Mr. Smyth, well said.

this is what good about the US
you have loads of gigs to go to
we have only loads of terrorists and loads of goverment sh!t and problems....

on the other hand
you have this new craze of shooting at school :p

well now i know at least i'm not crazy, i saw steve up in the area near the merch but thought nah it can't be him, but now i know it was. it was an extremely wicked show, definately worth the price and driving to san jose.

I would have liked to have seen this one, but I was in Australia....which was also awesome!:kickass:

I was at the Philadelphia show. Mike Portnoy from Dream Theater was there too. He was walking through the parking lot a few feet in front of me. No one else seemed to recognize, though.