Heaven & Hell Album Cover

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
3347946540_bc8b100043_o.jpg

Is this not the coolest metal album cover in a VERY long time?!?!

:kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

Rob and I were just talking about Heaven and Hell yesterday and the staying power of Dio.

Finally a great cover!:worship:. That's deep. Makes me think I better get my ass in gear and start thinking of a cover for the new Mindwarp Chamber disc.

Btw, We are so pumped to play Powerfest this year!:kickass:

Scott MC VOX

it still bothers me that this isn't released under the Black Sabbath name, but whatever. I'll get it.
Agreed, but I too have come to understand/deal with the legal crap, etc. underlying the situation.

Thanks to GateXII for posting this. I saw the press release and track listing announcement on the Heaven & Hell Myspace the other day, but I couldn't find the artwork (or single) they referenced on there or on the Heaven & Hell website. (I went to the "Heaven & Hell Live" website, so perhaps I have the wrong one?).

I agree with the general sentiment that this artwork is pretty awesome and can't wait to actually hear the new material! :headbang:

it still bothers me that this isn't released under the Black Sabbath name, but whatever. I'll get it.

Because its not Black Sabbath anymore.

From what I can tell they are only playing Dio era songs. nothing else from Ozzy, Gillan, or highly underrated Tony Martin. This is both legally and spiritually a bold move as a band. It gets away from any ozzy legallity crap and it feels like a brand new start for them. A brand new start with an epic catalog for instant success, but a new start nonetheless.:lol:

Black Sabbath's progression ended when they fired Tony for the last time.

A dream come true would be that Heaven & Hell would be a band and Tony Martin and Black Sabbath would be a band when Dio does his solo stuff.