Heaven And Hell Tix on sale NOW!!

prncsslime

????
Nov 3, 2004
Just got my tix for Heaven and Hell at the Allstate arena in IL.....pretty sure all the other venues where they will be playing went on sale today too!!
Anyone in IL going? Maybe we can all get together and do a pre-show dinner or something....anyway this show is gonna RAWK!!!:headbang: :kickass:

HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just keep getting better!!

Just got a call from John & he scored us FRONT FUCKIN' ROW!! Section 1, Row 1!!! WOO-FUCKIN-HOO!!!:kickass: :headbang: :worship: :Smokin: :loco: :worship: :loco: :D :Spin:

First Lethal, then Atheist, and now THIS!!! Best week ever!!! ;)

THANKS AGAIN JOHN!!! YOU RAWK!!!

:danceboy:

Section 102 here - sat there for TSO a few years ago and it wasn't that bad. I never have any luck with ticketmaster - only floor seats left were way in the back. EDIT - at the time of purchase. Just went back on and of course, they had some about 30+ rows away. About the same distance as where I'm sitting, but at least I'm up over the heads of everyone.

No idea how the hell you can get lucky enough for front row seats, unless you paid through the nose with a ticket broker.

Still excited to go though!

I noticed in the paper there are $32 and $52 seats.
When I went to ticketmaster, it looks like there are only $52 (Floor and lower level) for sale.

I wonder if they are waiting for lower level and floors to sell out before selling upper level?

Ok, I am working on getting a sitter right now.
Unfortunately, I won't know until early evening....

Got a pair for Section 3, the ticket price said $52 but with Ticketmaster's very inconvenient “convenience” fee and the online charges it came out to $127 for two. Fuck it! I’m only 25yrs old and this is a line up that I’ve been wanting to see all my life. Now if Rainbow did a reunion show I can die a happy man.

:worship: = Rainbow

How awesome will April into early May be?

April 1st = Trouble
April 20 = Solitude Aeturnus
April 21 = Nov Doom, Saturnus
May 5 = Sabbath!!! (hopefully for me)

I am going Doom Dancin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome will April into early May be?

April 1st = Trouble
April 20 = Solitude Aeturnus
April 21 = Nov Doom, Saturnus
May 5 = Sabbath!!! (hopefully for me)

I am going Doom Dancin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're forgetting Type O & Celtic Frost on 4/9

And not that you care, but Killswitch is playing 4/7 & 4/8...also BLS on 4/7

You're forgetting Type O & Celtic Frost on 4/9

And not that you care, but Killswitch is playing 4/7 & 4/8...also BLS on 4/7

I was keeping with the "doom" theme......

Not sure if I can make the Celtic Frost show due to busy time at work.

No, I don't care about Killswitch. Saw them once at Ozzfest.
Just not my thing.

BLS were one of the most boring bands I have ever seen.
Every song turned into a 10 minute guitar solo, that frankly wasn't all that impressive.

John went to the box office at the Allstate Arena...and was 1st or 2nd in line.

Ah, I always forget you can still do that, and it does work well. I got 3rd row seats for Motley Crue once when I was in college about 7 years ago by going to the box office.

Sucks when you're stuck at work and held captive by Ticketmaster's website.