HEAVENLY - new line-up !

heavenly

The Defender
Sep 11, 2002
Arles , France
www.heavenly-fanclub.fr.st
Heavenly's line up is changing ...

That's right, further to many divergences between the band members, it had been decided, in keeping with the record company Noise Records (label of Sanctuary Records), that Maxence Pilo, Pierre-Emmanuel Pelisson & Frédéric Leclercq are leaving Heavenly.
The reasons of this line up changing, are due to the divergences between the band members concerning their musical advising and the way to lead their professionnal career.
Benjamin Sotto & Charley Corbiaux, now ones and only members of Heavenly, insists on thanking Max, PE & Fred for all, and wishing them the best for the futur.

But for all the Heavenly's fans over the world : "Don't worry !!!"
The new line up of the band is already here.

That's right, cos' three new musicians (whose names will be divulgued asap on the Heavenly official web site), are allready working for the band and will bring their talent on the next opus.

Heavenly is, at the moment, composing the new tracks for the next album (which allready promises the overstepping of a new level for the band)
Big thrills for sure !!!
The band will be in studio for their next album at the end of this year.

But now, it's time for Heavenly to "lock themselves up" durring this summer in their rehearsal room in order to prepare all their fall gigs.

The machine is on the move, the show is going on ....

Heavenly found the way to UM?

And I left 1 and a half year ago...

Well Heavenly will stay Heavenly - Ben will take care of it I`m sure ;)

The music is the best and Dust to Dust is really amazing :Spin:

It`s only a pitty that the official Heavenly homepage isn`t updated that much.. :yell:

And if the Fanclub things would have worked,(like Mailing list) I surely would have joined the payed one..

but after all it`s the music we`re living for ;)

Heavenly stays number One!

Max, PE, and Fred have formed their own band I believe, supposed to be more along the lines of 80s hard rock/metal.

Heavenly's albums are amazing, especially Dust to Dust. I think they found a good balance of heaviness and melodic neo-classical on Dust to Dust, and the first 90 seconds of "Evil" is simply killer!

Ditto on the frown to incomplete Heavenly website, and the band emails not working.

I'd love to see Ben Sotto with any line up play in the US. *keeps dreaming*