heaviest mix ive ever done so far

so far its all sampled with the overhead track from dkfh2.and i sample replaced everything else with samples replaced with my samples im working on. I tried to automate some feel to it but gave up to have a real drummer play it and add some much needed feel to the track over the programmed drums...

The drums sound too sampled... The guitars are TOO scooped!! They sound very sterile, they don't have that in your face punch. The cymbals sound out of the mix... It sounds like you have TWO different sets of drums... Because sometimes some double bass parts are quiet as fuck and then the single kik comes punching in your face... It's all too reverby for my taste too. Also, did you use some extreme stereo widening plugins? :D Keep at it and you'll get there!!! :D

The drums sound too sampled... The guitars are TOO scooped!! They sound very sterile, they don't have that in your face punch. The cymbals sound out of the mix... It sounds like you have TWO different sets of drums... Because sometimes some double bass parts are quiet as fuck and then the single kik comes punching in your face... It's all too reverby for my taste too. Also, did you use some extreme stereo widening plugins? :D Keep at it and you'll get there!!! :D

drums are temp

guitars too scooped......its in drop a sludgy tone not ment to be clean

i got a ton of mids in them prob too much actually