heavy metal clips

tickBR

the spoon of justice
Feb 15, 2002
São Paulo(Brazil)
Visit site
how i don't have nothing to do now and this forum is a quite "silent" ,i want to know in your opnion what is the funniest metal clip ,for me all metal clips are funny (principalmente os do iron maiden :lol: ), but i think the funiest is holy thunder force from rhapsody, when i saw it laugh a lot hehhehehehehehehe,the guys fithing is to danm funny, eh muito mal feito :lol:,
and whats your opnian???????????/

i'am sory for some words in portuguese because my english isn't very good

eeeeeeeheeeeeheheh
holly thunderforce is pretty funny.
there´s a naked girl on it too, right?
hehe
all maiden´s clip are horrible. even the newest ones, like wicker man. stupid .

but i havent senn too much metal clips. savatage have a few, but i never saw them :(

Vicious i think the naked girl is from rain of thousand flames, in holy thunder force , there is some guys fighting in front of a castle,
but i'm not sure because thre is a while since i saw that clip

well, i wasnst quite sure about tha, but i probably said bullshit ehheheh

i saw holy thunder force from the limited edition of dawn of victory, the one with two discs and a book, the clip is one of the disks.

this with a naked woman must be from another clip ehehe

i didn't know about this limited edition
i saw this clip in helloween's show here in São Paulo, i think they passed the clip 5 times before the show, in the end i think every one was "de saco cheio" with that clip :lol:

rhapsody's not bad, but you get sick of it pretty fast. their songs are all alike, in my opinion. all in all, staropolli is a good keyboarder.

their songs are all alike

I think all the power metal bands have this problem (but I love them).
And yes the funniest video is rain of a thousan flames... and Breaking the law of judas priest...:lol: :lol: :lol:
Also the panama video of Van Halen is very funny....:lol: :lol:

indeed. but i think this kind of metal is usefull to bring outsiders into metal. ´cause they´re "easier" to listen...

I think 1 of the best Van Halen's videos is Hot For Teacher: that's IS funny!!! Sadly in my country there isn't a TV channel that plays that kind of music (or videos), I've only seen Napalm Death, Stratovarius, Maiden & At The Gates videos.
A question for the brazilian guys: It's true that Igor (or Max, I'm not sure) Cavalera has a clothing company? Like T-Shirts and stuff?

ya Igor has a clothin company, and it's call "cavalera", but i think the only thing he do in this company is to "borrow" his name, and the for me the cavalera's clothes realy sux.

ya Igor has a clothin company, and it's call "cavalera", but i think the only thing he do in this company is to "borrow" his name, and the for me the cavalera's clothes realy sux.

é verdade. as roupas sao uma bosta e só quem usa essas coisas sao clubber e gente "descolada". ridiculo. nunca vi um fa de sepultura usando isso.

jajaja, I did not know that, a brazilian friend of said that he puts famous brands in the T-shirts but saying a different thing: for example: instead of Coca-Cola, the T-shirt says Cocaine; and stuff like that... Is that true?

not at all. in this one you are talking about, is written "Cavalera", but with the very same Coca-Cola logo font and style.