What would a metalhead be without his/her old reliable leatherjacket?

Bryant said:
Actually, it was a sharp jacket "considering" it did have fringes on it. It wasn't "that bad" of a glam jacket, but it didn't fit my taste. It looked better on the rack than on my back. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no problem with some of the hair bands as I don't subscribe to a particular genre nor sub-genre of music, but that jacket wasn't "me."
I had a mullet when I was your age too. My Mom wouldn't let me grow my hair long all over, so I grew it the only way I could.... in the back. There would have to be some super-freaky cosmetology accident for me to EVER have an orange Flock of Seagulls "do" though. I would die to see a pix of your Dad with that haircut. Maybe we should talk Urban into getting one, you think ?

Bryant

hehe I had kind of a mullet when I was growing my hair out :loco: . Listen, one day when my dad is out of the house I will try to put the pics up but keep quiet about it though. If my dad finds out he might post the video of me singing Don Henley songs when I was 4 :D

dargormudshark said:
hehe I had kind of a mullet when I was growing my hair out :loco: . Listen, one day when my dad is out of the house I will try to put the pics up but keep quiet about it though. If my dad finds out he might post the video of me singing Don Henley songs when I was 4 :D

I know your Dad's e-mail address. He IS going to post those videos. I hope it's "End of the Innocence." I like that one. :D J/K of course. I would like to see those pix though.

Bryant

Since the weather is starting to get better here, the patched denim jacket has gotten out of the closet here. I'm heading for an Agent Steel concert this saturday, so when I get back, I might have a picture or two of it! :D

I will take some pictures if the venue allows me to. Bernie and Karlos of Agent Steel are good friends of mine, so I'll at least have some pictures of the band members with me :) By the way...I have some Agent Steel pictures from previous shows...I can e-mail them to you if you want to?

Even if those videos didn't exist, I'm sure your dad has other, just-as-damaging material. In fact, I *guarantee* it. :D

Shaye

P.S. I do a mean Stevie Nicks... maybe we should get together and give 'Leather and Lace' a shot. ;)

lady_space said:
Even if those videos didn't exist, I'm sure your dad has other, just-as-damaging material. In fact, I *guarantee* it. :D

Shaye

P.S. I do a mean Stevie Nicks... maybe we should get together and give 'Leather and Lace' a shot. ;)

This I gotta see. I can even burn ya'll the song. I have it on Stevie's Greatest Hits CD.

I bet dear old Dad has lots of bad pix of Darg. :D I know there are some of me I would never want to go public. :err:

Bryant

Bryant said:
This I gotta see. I can even burn ya'll the song. I have it on Stevie's Greatest Hits CD.

I bet dear old Dad has lots of bad pix of Darg. :D I know there are some of me I would never want to go public. :err:

Bryant

I put it on the wrong threaed but you all har a 1 hour time slot but the vid is gone now...hahahaha

Hey, if Bryant can post a picture of himself (and me) from 13 years ago and kittybeast can post several of herself from the 80's, I'd think you'd be brave enough to let us see the mpeg your dad posted... but that's okay, we understand... (*cough*chicken*cough*)

lady_space said:
Hey, if Bryant can post a picture of himself (and me) from 13 years ago and kittybeast can post several of herself from the 80's, I'd think you'd be brave enough to let us see the mpeg your dad posted... but that's okay, we understand... (*cough*chicken*cough*)

Ha ha ha that's right !! I want to see Darg with a mullet.

Bryant

lady_space said:

I have something too look forward too, more embarrasing pictures to be taken at PP6....at least they'll be current!!! :tickled: