Does this make me a total douche?

I was just kidding, obviously.
About the weed, I mean.
Smoking cigarettes, though, is as lame as it gets.

Agreed on that one. I used to bum a fag once in a while from my friend Amy but even she discouraged me from doing so. When I used to be in a relationship with her I told her I'd break up with her if she started smoking cigarettes, so she took up the habit within days of our breakup. What a cunt :loco: I know weed is just as bad/worse for you, but at least you get a goddamn experience out of it!! [/shitty reasoning]

I smoked weed once. Realized there's nothing great about, felt the balance of advantages/disadvantages was not worth it, never smoked again. Weed or anything else.

I quite during every sport season, but I should seriously quiting for good next time I do. I was a pothead freshman to sophmore year and have done plenty of other bullshit I shouldn't have.

ever heard of Champix Dorian? This thing does wonders here. Everyone who take this pill quit smoking, it's like, a hundred percent effecient. I've never seen something like this.

its called chantix here, and its certainly not 100% effective although i've seen it work for some.

well, where I work, everyone who used the product stopped smoking. When they're done with the pill, it's up to them to keep on not smoking though. I say 100%, but of course it's more around 90-95%, it's still extremly high.

You're a douche because you're smoking cigarettes. You're too young to start a lifetime of addictive tendencies. Cigs are a gateway drug. What's next? MARIJUANA?!?!? gaaahhh!
Seriously, people who insist on handouts are retards. Kudos for not giving it to him. Yet, pulling the pack out implies you're about to give him one. He was probably more embarrassed that you didn't give him one than anything else. He was just trying to look tough.
Ultimately, WHO CARES? GO PLAY SOME SPORTS

lmao

Nah, its more, well, everywhere now. Inner city, suburban areas, backcountry mountainous regions, you name it.

its really a southern and western thing, but its slowly moving over. i met a lady who was in rehab for an entire year because of doing/dealing meth. a very sweet woman.

shits pretty nuts, ive done it twice (a year apart), DEFINITELY not how id wanna feel all the time.

edit: both times i smoked hash as well or the anxiety wouldve drove me nuts

yeh, im not so much into getting hopped up. i dont want to make it sound like it wasnt fun, its just more of an occasional thing (why i mentioned the year gap).

Yea I was never into uppers either untill I tired meth. Then before I realized it every single penny I earned was going towards that vile shit.