Heavy Metal: Louder than Life

Is pretty interesting man, worth the purchase I think, just sorta telling the same ol' metal story told a million times before, just with a bit more personal thought from the people asked this time around

Who's interviewed on the dvd?

On a completely unrelated note, my uncle's apparently gonna be on the 7:30 Report tonight, talking about birds and wind farms. Woohoo.

Winmar said:
Who's interviewed on the dvd?

Famous metal people..... Dio is there, so is Halford and Glenn Tipton, ahhhh hmmm and then there is other people like, Dave Mustaine and Dee Snider, as well as Alex Skolnik, Stephen Pearcy, and some journo's oH and Geezer Butler, just find it and watchh it, save taxing my bloody brain

Bought this dvd a few weeks back in Kmart of all places. Well worth watching. Some good bonus extras on the 2nd disc too.

Loved Geezer Butler's story about stripping a drunken, unconscious Bill Ward naked and then throwing him off the tour bus in the middle of nowehere leaving him to find his own way to the next gig. :D

Haha fuckin' hell! God guys do some bad things to each other at times. :) How much was it at K Mart?