Heavy new year 2008 !

Aghahowa

Death n' drums
Dec 18, 2006
France
campio-sumo.site.voila.fr
To all members of Quo Vadis and all forumers, I wish a happy new year 2008 !

Bart, have good inspirations, nice recording session for Quo Vadis (no soucy I think :headbang:), for your solo project and also for other bands who come into the studio. Have a good deal with Engl and continue your hard work to satisfy all the fans, and sending merchandises.

Roxy, I wish the same things, with also a great voice session with Negativa, great piano parts in all your recordings.
And... we need your latin knowledge, it's very interesting to see it in songs.

Yanic, continue to make me orgasms with your drum. Have also good feelings for the next recordings (MAG, it's finished I think, but I can't wait to hear it; Quo Vadis and also all the possibilities you'll have in other bands in session).
Finally, continue to live your physics passions intensively.

Marc André, with your guitar and your feelings, continue to impulse beautiful vibes into our mind. Receive my best wishes for your next recording, and for all the show you'll do for your own project or with Quo Vadis.

Stephane, have intense voice growls for next recording, intense demonstrations in live, and continue to improve Disconcert Music !

Dominic, have a fretless year (I mean a year in all your projects without stops and problems).
Make your best with your bass lines for Augury and Quo Vadis next albums !
For Augury, I wish good researchs for a new label (I don't know if Adipocere will stop or not its activity. But in France, they've got lots of problems with "contrefaçons" (I don't know the word in english)...).
Have also a nice year with Atheretic.
Finally, continue to well help people with your bass lessons !

Oh, I've forgotten, if it's possible Forest, can you tell to Etienne Gallo that I think he has one of the best drum sounds of all Metal, please ?

Finally, I adress a special happy new year to Manini, who manages the Quo Vadis myspace page !
I also try with my arguments to promote Quo Vadis in french forums, but its far from your helps with myspace possibilities.

Wow, merci pour les messages personnalisés, c'est très appréciés. C'est vraiment cool de voir des fans aussi dédiés et intéressés à ce que l'on fait.

Une excellente année à toi également. Que 2008 t'apporte toute la musique que tu désires.

À la prochaine.

Marc-André.

Hey guys, many thanks for your kind words! Thanks for supporting QV, without you we would just be playing song in our basements. I wih you guys that all your wishes can come true, and a great 2008 to come!
-b

Wow, looks like I'm always the last one to respond to something....

Aghahowa je suis énormément désolée de ne pas t'avoir répondu plus de bonne heure! Je te souhaite tout le meilleur du monde, une nouvelle année remplie de joies, de succès, de bonne chance et de bon temps passé sous le signe de la bière et de la musique!